N 400 Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N 400 Houston

Hey, just top let all you guys know that I recieved my notice to interview today 13 months after I submitted my N 400 for citizenship here in Houston, Texas. The USCIS says on there web site 14 months for Houston and they are true to there word! Hats off to the boys and girls who work at our immigration offices! I was quite surprised as lots of chatter on the internet talks about years getting an interview which appears to be not true in most cases.I know I havent crossed the finish line yet but who is going to stop this determined "Aussie".
    fjohnson

Hey, just top let all you guys know that I recieved my notice to interview today 13 months after I submitted my N 400 for citizenship here in Houston, Texas. The USCIS says on there web site 14 months for Houston and they are true to there word! Hats off to the boys and girls who work at our immigration offices! I was quite surprised as lots of chatter on the internet talks about years getting an interview which appears to be not true in most cases.I know I havent crossed the finish line yet but who is going to stop this determined "Aussie".
    fjohnson

Comment

Just linking your post and people's comments from other thread, so if you need to find it again to update later

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...3810209441/p/3

Again Congrats mate lol
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
      X