X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about i751.

Hi Guys,
    good afternoon!

here is my question, My friend missed his 1st appt for his biometrics but he resheduled it and finally he had his biometrics taken. now what would be the next process? is he going to have an interview or he is going to get his green card after couple of months without an interview? his married life is excellent and they are happy couple.

Hi Guys,
    good afternoon!

here is my question, My friend missed his 1st appt for his biometrics but he resheduled it and finally he had his biometrics taken. now what would be the next process? is he going to have an interview or he is going to get his green card after couple of months without an interview? his married life is excellent and they are happy couple.

Comment

It could go both ways.

Most of i751 require an interview. Make sure your friend shows to the appointment for the interview!

www.i751.wordpress.com
      www.i751form.com

Comment

My friend received a letter asking more evidence for her I751. The evidence they asked are like 3 years tax copy, 3 bank accounts (each year one)..(Which is already closed),.....

She has the tax returned of 3 years but the bank account was already closed. And due to the job differences she was away from her husband for about 3 years but she used to visit home in holidays. She was away but that was the agreement between her USC husband and her because she found a temporary job that's why she had to be away from her husband. Where their house is, a small town and very less job opportunities. Right now she back home and staying with her husband because she found a new job at the same town where her house is. The marriage is 100% genuine and even her husband parents and friends have given the affidavits.

So.. What will happen with her case I751? pls give some clue by the people who had this kind of case in the past. Thanks!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The evidence they asked are like 3 years tax copy, 3 bank accounts (each year one)..(Which is already closed),..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't quite understand that, but it sounds like USCIS was asking for three years worth of bank account statements. If the account is now closed, all is not lost, your friend may still be able to contact the bank and have them issue a letter showing that the account was open in the past, that the account was jointly owned between the spouses, and what the balance was at the end of each year.

Or was USCIS looking for proof of three different bank accounts? Seems silly if that was the case, most households typically have only one checking account, for instance...

Comment

thanks for your message. yes you're right, what we should do is just show them the statement and that would show that we used to have the account beofore.

Comment

and a bit ticky as by definition they have been married less than 2 years.

Comment

No offense,but if you are looking for complete and honest answers,you should be 100% forth coming to.

In your post you keep talking about "a friend" but when you read your responds later on,you talk about yourself say and get cought lying by saying this :

" what we should do is just show them the statement and that would show that we used to have the account beofore "

We ? ? ?
                So sounds to me like it is YOU that missed the appoinment and its about your status...

no big deal, but I do not get it why people keep sayin "my one friends needs this and that help" if they are actually refering to themselfs.

PS: an interview is only asked if the evidence is not enough or the whole application and the candidate is questionable...

Its not true that most I-751 need interview.

For example...I and many others had a I751 waiver due to dvorce,with enough evidence and support all of us got the conditions removed without an interview.

It all has to do with evidence and the support U have to establish your facts.

And remember I-751 married or divorced (waiver) both have to show the exact same amount of proof and evidence to support the application and the truth.

The more U submited the better for you...

just think of it this way,before U sent out your I-751 application with ALL and every single proof u can think to support your marriage is or was real and U truly entered the country and marriage because of Love.

So U should someone look at your application and evidence and let them tell you,if what they see,shows you guys are truly married and everything else...if there is a question mark here and there...the officer will have it too.
                U wanna make sure there is no doubt no question about your honest marriage,by showing everyhting U have.

Example...they will look and see "lets see if these to can proof they truly live together"
                Now they will start looking at the evidence about that.Like:
                do you have the same address on the drivers license? Do you have the same address on your bank accounts,if its seperate or not.
                Do both of your names are included in the house or apt lease and is it signed by both of you?
                Do you both receive bills at home under same name and address?
                Paystubs with same address.
                Do you both carry checks with the same address?

now If U have all that, to me and most others that alone proofs U live together and carry financial responsibility.

Then they wanna see and ask themself "are they truly married as a loving couple"
                Now since that is hard to proof,they will look at stuff most loving married couples have,as far financial stuff goes...

Stuff like "Life Insurance,naming the spouse as the beneficiary" Credit Cards, joint credit cards, applied together for for a loan etc...
                Being on eachothers health insurance plan...
                Tax returns filed together.

Now active phyisical stuff :

Pictures,lots of pictures together,family gatherings,birthday parties,x mas etc...
                vacation, trip pictures, purchases made together or for another (receipts of expensive stuff)
                I mean the list is endless.....

I always said "if the marriage is real or was real, its easy to proof it " if it was not real,its hard to proof it....and u won't have 10% of the simple stuff I listed.

Comment

thanks for your kind information my friend. actually i'm talking about my friend ( who is my cousion too) but she doesn't have a computer at home so she tells me to do it for her.

yes the marrige is 100% true and i guess they have all the proofs like you wrote here. but since the job diffirences the husband and wife were not staying together for couple of months but right now they are staying together. lets see what happens in the future. we should keep discussing here about it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X