Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW PEOPLE IN HERE + EXISTING MEMBERS PUT NOAMNESTY ON YOUR IGNORE LIST!!!READ NOW!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW PEOPLE IN HERE + EXISTING MEMBERS PUT NOAMNESTY ON YOUR IGNORE LIST!!!READ NOW!!!

Hurry now!!! put that nobody and uneducated bigot NOAMNESTY in your ignore list!!!!! so by the time she thinks she is writing to you, she`ll be really writing to nobody, let`s send her back to her little hell hole of a reality she calls life, where nobody wants or cares for her.
    Also this message is for the new people with immigration questions in this forum, once you post a question you might get a response from someone with a name handle NOAMNESTY or some character to the like, that will try to ridicule your question, don`t pay attention to them and just put them on your ignore list immediately!!!!

Just trying to clean up house with all the trash that comes with it.
    Last edited by italiansrus; 08-07-2014, 11:38 AM.

HA HA HA go cry to your mamma sorry dago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by italiansrus:
      Hurry now!!! put that nobody and uneducated bigot NOAMNESTY in your ignore list!!!!! so by the time she thinks she is writing to you, she`ll be really writing to nobody, let`s send her back to her little hell hole of a reality she calls life, where nobody wants or cares for her.
      Also this message is for the new people with immigration questions in this forum, once you post a question you might get a response from someone with a name handle NOAMNESTY or some character to the like, that will try to ridicule your question, don`t pay attention to them and just put them on your ignore list immediately!!!!

Comment

hey dago, did you notice? 82 people read your sorry request and so far everyone ignored you. Now go booze it up and the run to confession

Comment

Comment

DONEEEEE)

Comment

Great Pearl!!! there`s 7 more like you, that have told me privately that they have put this misery on their ignore list
              Originally posted by pearl:
              DONEEEEE)

Comment

...they told me privately because they are too chicken to confront her right here, right now. Right dago?

Comment

Unfortunately, putting NO on ignore will not work, but there is only way way to deal with thise types of idiots. legal exterminiation.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Done- its working for me- it removed all of those "silly" posts!

Comment

Great Pearl!!! there`s 7 more like you, that have told me privately that they have put this misery on their ignore list <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                      DONEEEEE)
                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would any one try to change mentaly demented? I thought it is either futile or near impossible. But we shall see; this person might self reflect the idea of; why does a bulletin board exist?

Comment

Congratulations dago!!! your post show 232 views and only four losers replied to your most urgent call. Hey,the same happened to you when you were trying to push the marihuana thing, remember? I guess you'll have to scream louder, maybe then you'll get more affiliates, ha ha ha. I will check again once I return from my trip. Later dago...

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                          Congratulations dago!!! your post show 232 views and only four losers replied to your most urgent call. Hey,the same happened to you when you were trying to push the marihuana thing, remember? I guess you'll have to scream louder, maybe then you'll get more affiliates, ha ha ha. I will check again once I return from my trip. Later dago...
                          While you're on your trip, pick up a dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by HS News:
                            Done- its working for me- it removed all of those "silly" posts!

Now you too do this board a favor and place all your HSS news in one thread please. It is dominating this board where the space should be reserved for people that have immigrtation questions.

I ecplained to you before that there is a thread called immigration news. Your topics easily fit the description of that thread.

Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated and will show your respect for this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
                              Unfortunately, putting NO on ignore will not work, but there is only way way to deal with thise types of idiots. legal exterminiation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true, ignore list doesn't work, because you still see the replies when attached to peoples post not on the ignore list. Hudson is the savior of the board.

Legal extermination.....that's it. Get a moderator and call him "the legal exterminator"!
                              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X