question on affidavit of support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on affidavit of support

our co sponsor has filled out an affidavit of support the (I-864)
    i have few things i need to find out
    If her tax return for the past two years did not meet the 125 %poverty requirement for 2001 and 2002 can it work against our case.
    Can she use her child support income towards the affidavit of support.
    ON PART 4 0F I864
    Is it wise to put her annual income or weekly income earning for ( this is because she was out on maternity leave and short layoff) so the annual approximation does not match what she earned last year.
    How many paystubbs do they need to prove employement.
    Her income is just above by $1500 of 2004 poverty income guidelines can this work against our case

Does my fiancee need to file an affidavit of support too though her income does not meet the requirements
    I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE AND OPINIONS

EDDY

our co sponsor has filled out an affidavit of support the (I-864)
    i have few things i need to find out
    If her tax return for the past two years did not meet the 125 %poverty requirement for 2001 and 2002 can it work against our case.
    Can she use her child support income towards the affidavit of support.
    ON PART 4 0F I864
    Is it wise to put her annual income or weekly income earning for ( this is because she was out on maternity leave and short layoff) so the annual approximation does not match what she earned last year.
    How many paystubbs do they need to prove employement.
    Her income is just above by $1500 of 2004 poverty income guidelines can this work against our case

Does my fiancee need to file an affidavit of support too though her income does not meet the requirements
    I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE AND OPINIONS

EDDY

Comment

It will not work against you, It is enough to file. better look for some one who can met the valid requirements of the affidavit, read the instruction before to file.

Comment

Working...
      X