Vacation to Puerto Rico

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation to Puerto Rico

Hi there, I have an impromptu vacation opportunity to go to Puerto Rico with a friend. I am a legal permanent resident, but not a citizen because my application in the past was lost and I have to re-do the process. I've been lazy about doing so, but plan to this year. I have lived in the US from S. Korea since I was 5, so I have lived here for 26 years and have a drivers license, social security card, but no passport. Do I need a visa to return to the US from Puerto Rico? I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere and don't even know who to call to find out.

If others in a similar situation have first hand experience with re-entering the US from Puerto Rico, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Hi there, I have an impromptu vacation opportunity to go to Puerto Rico with a friend. I am a legal permanent resident, but not a citizen because my application in the past was lost and I have to re-do the process. I've been lazy about doing so, but plan to this year. I have lived in the US from S. Korea since I was 5, so I have lived here for 26 years and have a drivers license, social security card, but no passport. Do I need a visa to return to the US from Puerto Rico? I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere and don't even know who to call to find out.

If others in a similar situation have first hand experience with re-entering the US from Puerto Rico, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Comment

Working...
    X