I am a dentist looking for TN VISA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a dentist looking for TN VISA

I know that in order to get this visa, I need the sponsor letter from an employer. But what is the type or name of exam that I need to present to get a license to work as a Dentist in US and where would I find this type of exam?
    mario

I know that in order to get this visa, I need the sponsor letter from an employer. But what is the type or name of exam that I need to present to get a license to work as a Dentist in US and where would I find this type of exam?
    mario

Comment

What state is the dental firm in that has offered you employment?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mario Silva
        Associate Member

Posted 04-04-2008 12:21 AM

A Hotel wants to hire me as assistant general manager, I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration in Mexico my diploma has been issued by the ITESM, I have several years of experience working for a Hotel in Mexico, my cuestion is, can I apply for a TN Visa ?

mario

mario
        Posts: 6 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Registered: 02-23-2007 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I looked backed at some previous posts and was wondering when you attended dental school? I thought you were employed as a computer scientist?

Comment

That is not very nice Proud.. did you g at least give him an ultimatum to leave the board before you outed him

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
            That is not very nice Proud.. did you g at least give him an ultimatum to leave the board before you outed him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't trying to be mean, 4Now. I was trying to figure out how one goes from having a Bachelor's degree in 2007 to becoming a dentist in 2009. Can one actually accomplish this in two years?

Comment

Every state has different licensing proceedures. You must license in the state you will work in before you can get a TN visa. So contact the state you will work in and get licensed. You can enter the U.S. legally to take licensing exams, but you must depart the U.S.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                What state is the dental firm in that has offered you employment? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

New Mexico
                mario

Comment

Working...
                X