Chile special Immigration Assistance due to Earthquake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chile special Immigration Assistance due to Earthquake

USCIS has just announced special assistance for citizens of Chile following the devastating earthquake that struck Chile last week.
    Does anyone have anymore information regarding whether or not a person currently out of status in the US can apply for any kind of relief.

USCIS has just announced special assistance for citizens of Chile following the devastating earthquake that struck Chile last week.
    Does anyone have anymore information regarding whether or not a person currently out of status in the US can apply for any kind of relief.

Comment

...currently out of status means ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Comment

No TPS for you.

Comment

You have a horrible attitude! And people wonder why so many Americans are so sick and tired of immigrants.
          To be here in the US illegally is nothing to be proud of.

Anyhow, I'm really sorry about the earthquake in Chile, but since you were here in the US during this disaster, you were not affected by it, right?
          Why would you qualify for any kind of relieve? What do you need relieve from, or what kind of assistance do you think you could qualify for?
          I don't seem to understand.

Comment

Well said, Vegado!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mauricio:
              Does anyone have anymore information regarding whether or not a person currently out of status in the US can apply for any kind of relief. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              If you are approved for TPS, it only suspends the enforcment action b/c you are inadmissable.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mauricio:
                Does anyone have anymore information regarding whether or not a person currently out of status in the US can apply for any kind of relief. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mauricio, please behave and stop giving illegal immigrants a bad name. Haha! joke, joke.

Comment

Look who is talking about giving something a bad name.

Comment

And look who's so dumb to take a joke seriously.

Comment

Look who can't write a coherant sentence in English.

Comment

Mauricio , con estos estupidos aqui no vas a encontrar ayuda . la mayoria son ignorantes racistas que no sirven para nada .El problema fue de El presidente de chile que no pidio ayuda internacional . Necesitas estar pendiente , en tu lugar ,trataria de comunicarme con el Consulado de Chile . Ellos pueden darte informacion on que hacer en esta situacion.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vegado:
                          You have a horrible attitude! And people wonder why so many Americans are so sick and tired of immigrants.
                          To be here in the US illegally is nothing to be proud of.

Anyhow, I'm really sorry about the earthquake in Chile, but since you were here in the US during this disaster, you were not affected by it, right?
                          Why would you qualify for any kind of relieve? What do you need relieve from, or what kind of assistance do you think you could qualify for?
                          I don't seem to understand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> People get Tps because they say they can not return to their country because the country is not ready to receive their citizens , in the case of haiti the Tps was granted to people who were already here before the earthquake . I got Tps for El salvador when I was here but the earthquake was after I got here . There were some friends who try to come after the earthquake who were affected by the earthquake ,and they couldn't .

Comment

Ah I see! Obviously Mauricio didn't feel like I was important enough to get an answer from him

Anyhow, somehow though that concept of the TPS doesn't seem fair to me, but that's just my personal opinion.

Comment

hola fredy....su cuenta esta lleno de mierda...los mentiros son la mayoria de su vida...usted no respeta las leyes de MI pais y entonces, nadie quiere que usted se quede aqui...usted vive en una caravana fija.

Comment

Working...
                              X