About PERM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About PERM

Does any one any details on new labor law called PERM? and shed some light on its pros and cons. As I understand, it will allow DOL to process labor certification requests on first come first serve basis. I am in florida and in the process of my state labor certification; upon approval I'll apply for my regional labor certification in Atlanta. How will PERM affect my process? Thx

Does any one any details on new labor law called PERM? and shed some light on its pros and cons. As I understand, it will allow DOL to process labor certification requests on first come first serve basis. I am in florida and in the process of my state labor certification; upon approval I'll apply for my regional labor certification in Atlanta. How will PERM affect my process? Thx

Comment

The regulations have been proposed, but the program has yet to be put in place. It has been in the talks for several years, so I'm not expecting it to happen anytime soon. If it does happen soon, we will all be happy because you could get a labor cert done in a matter of weeks as opposed to years. I would not be waiting for PERM though if you plan on seeking labor certification.

myronmorales@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X