descheduled interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• descheduled interview

My citizenship interview was scheduled on JUne 28th, 2005. But last Friday I got a letter which told me the interview had been canceled. I went to Philadelphia office, the lady even didn't raise her eyes, said 'just canceled. I don't know'. Have any body got the same deschedule notice from Philadelphia or who had the same experience? Can anyone give me any suggestion? Thanks.

My citizenship interview was scheduled on JUne 28th, 2005. But last Friday I got a letter which told me the interview had been canceled. I went to Philadelphia office, the lady even didn't raise her eyes, said 'just canceled. I don't know'. Have any body got the same deschedule notice from Philadelphia or who had the same experience? Can anyone give me any suggestion? Thanks.

Comment

Another stupied working at Philadelphia Office.

Comment

Hi Adam,
        Do you know if there will be any trouble with my case?

Comment

Philly used to be my district office but I moved to vermont to avoid the b u l l s h i t there. As for being in trouble, I don't know but I can tell you that the vermont office refused to make an appointment for my naturalization interview until all my background checks had cleared.

Comment

Working...
          X