X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B extension -RFE recieved

Hi Amie

I'm in a typical situation

Right now I'm on L1B(Individual) and my status (I-94) expires on Aug 12th.I have filed for L1B extension that has ended in an RFE on Jul 2008.

Now I have 2 options

1. Should I respond to RFE and if it gets denied (as there are lot of denials after RFE for L1B) ,Is it bad on my record for future applications .

2. Is it good thing to withdraw my L1B petition now go back to India ?

Can you please advise.

Hi Amie

Right now I'm on L1B(Individual) and my status (I-94) expires on Aug 12th.I have filed for L1B extension that has ended in an RFE on Jul 2008.

Now I have 2 options

1. Should I respond to RFE and if it gets denied (as there are lot of denials after RFE for L1B) ,Is it bad on my record for future applications .

Can you please advise.

Comment

only you know how much fraud and how many lies you have told...and now our authorities are asking for proof of all the baloney you have told them..and gosh...now you know you have nothing to support your lies...so please...go back to India....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smartsac:
        Hi Amie

Now I have 2 options

Can you please advise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends on what the RFE is about. I suggest the RFE might have been sent to your company's attorney who review it and take appropriate decision after consulting with you.

If you would like, you can also get a second opinion with another attorney as well.

I hope the RFE might have been an easy one and don't panic.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X