need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

before I came here in the U.S. I had my ex girlfriend back home pregnant without my idea at that time. I stayed here in the states as a tourist and met my current wife who petition me. We got married before my ex back home gave birth to this child whom she said I fathered, how she did it I don't know but manage to print my last name in the birth certificate. I got my green card and now a u.s. citizen, relationship with my wife didn't went so well that now I am considering a divorce. I myself is not a 100% if the child back home is mine. currently my wife is threatening me to address the issue to INS that I conceal the material fact that I had a child back home. She wants my citizenship to be stripped. I dont know what to do. I need some advice. On how to defend myself,

positive and negative comments will be appreciated greatly.

before I came here in the U.S. I had my ex girlfriend back home pregnant without my idea at that time. I stayed here in the states as a tourist and met my current wife who petition me. We got married before my ex back home gave birth to this child whom she said I fathered, how she did it I don't know but manage to print my last name in the birth certificate. I got my green card and now a u.s. citizen, relationship with my wife didn't went so well that now I am considering a divorce. I myself is not a 100% if the child back home is mine. currently my wife is threatening me to address the issue to INS that I conceal the material fact that I had a child back home. She wants my citizenship to be stripped. I dont know what to do. I need some advice. On how to defend myself,

positive and negative comments will be appreciated greatly.

Comment

Nothing to worry about. It is not a false statement if you don't know about it.

Comment

Working...
      X