Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-filing, which is my current status?

Hi everybody.

I am trying to file my EAD renewal through the INS web page. I dont know which is my current status. I came with K-1 visa and I am adjusting my stutus. They dont have that option though. THe closest would be "K3: spouse of USC". They ask me my kind of visa the LAST time I entry to the US, which in my case was an Advance Parole (they do have the option parolee, which I assume would be my case). Does anyone know what do I put under current status?

One last thing. They ask me which office is handling my AOS. It was NY but I moved and 4 months ago I requested my case to be transfered to a new office. I never received an answer. So actually, I dont know where my case is. I am afraid that if I put NY they will send me there for biometrics. And if I put the new city INS will deny my EAD because my AOS is not there.

Anyone can help me plase?

Hi everybody.

I am trying to file my EAD renewal through the INS web page. I dont know which is my current status. I came with K-1 visa and I am adjusting my stutus. They dont have that option though. THe closest would be "K3: spouse of USC". They ask me my kind of visa the LAST time I entry to the US, which in my case was an Advance Parole (they do have the option parolee, which I assume would be my case). Does anyone know what do I put under current status?

One last thing. They ask me which office is handling my AOS. It was NY but I moved and 4 months ago I requested my case to be transfered to a new office. I never received an answer. So actually, I dont know where my case is. I am afraid that if I put NY they will send me there for biometrics. And if I put the new city INS will deny my EAD because my AOS is not there.

Anyone can help me plase?

Comment

your status is "adjustment applicant"

Comment

Working...
      X