Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS230 Required Documents

Hi again another question from me.

Here's my problem. The NVC website requires DS230 to be submitted along with civil documents; actually they have quite a long list of requirements some of which are time consuming to get. They need to come from other cities etc. in China.

Now, it seems many people have only submitted DS230 in the past, maybe only DS230 part one.

So my questions are; When did this rule change? What would happen if we only submitted DS230? What if we sbmitted a pretty full package but with some dcuments (say, older police certificate) missing?

The reason I ask, my wife has checked with many of her friends and other websites etc. that only submitted DS230 to NVC. She has this unshakeable beleif that this is what should happen in our case.

Thanks
    Wolf. Right Here and Now

Hi again another question from me.

Here's my problem. The NVC website requires DS230 to be submitted along with civil documents; actually they have quite a long list of requirements some of which are time consuming to get. They need to come from other cities etc. in China.

Now, it seems many people have only submitted DS230 in the past, maybe only DS230 part one.

So my questions are; When did this rule change? What would happen if we only submitted DS230? What if we sbmitted a pretty full package but with some dcuments (say, older police certificate) missing?

The reason I ask, my wife has checked with many of her friends and other websites etc. that only submitted DS230 to NVC. She has this unshakeable beleif that this is what should happen in our case.

Thanks
    Wolf. Right Here and Now

Comment

http://travel.state.gov/visa/i.../info/info_3194.html

Maybe this link will help? It says both parts need to be completed.

Comment

ProudUSC

This link is very useful.

Comment

Failure to submit required documents will result in a denial. Just do it.

Comment

Working...
          X