• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Depp Loud Laughter Series

Here

Here

Comment

No offense, but why are you posting all of these pictures & links to videos on this board? They don't seem to be immigration related????? Maybe I'm missing something?

Comment

ProudUSC:

Please simply ignore the posts/pictures/links that you don't wish to see.

Regards,

RationalE

Comment

That didn't answer my question? I know how to ignore; just curious why you want to share this stuff on a board where people are trying to get help on immigration issues? Kind of clogs up the board and pushes the important questions down the list. Like I said, no offense, just wondering???

Comment

Not any particular "why", I simply post what I post ,that's all.

As to clogging the board, please note that since morning today I started only two threads (which, if not replied to, will go into oblivion on their own, in the matter of the next couple of days).

Please also note that the latest activity on the last post (page 1 of discussion board) dates July 08,2007 11:30AM.
            Doesn't seem that I am pushing too many active/latest posts down to the next page.

But thank you for expressing your thoughts.

Comment

Okay - been away for awhile on vacation, so I was just wondering - no worries. Thanks.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                No offense, but why are you posting all of these pictures & links to videos on this board? They don't seem to be immigration related????? Maybe I'm missing something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Welcome back, ProudUSC! And, as always, with all the right questions!

Comment

Don't we love to wink all the time, explora?

ProudUSC,
                  feel free to share your thoughts at any time.
                  Thank you for your input.

Comment

Working...
                  X