Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 751

Hi All:

Can anyone tell me what to do in this situation?

I just filed my I-751 but have just discovered that
    I used the wrong I-751 form which is now expired. In addition, because I used the old form, I did not send in the $70 biometrics fee? What can I do to correct this?
    a) Send an updated application with the biometrics fee
    b) wait for them to tell me the application is deficient and then correct the application and filing fee.

Thanks in advance

Hi All:

Can anyone tell me what to do in this situation?

I just filed my I-751 but have just discovered that
    I used the wrong I-751 form which is now expired. In addition, because I used the old form, I did not send in the $70 biometrics fee? What can I do to correct this?
    a) Send an updated application with the biometrics fee
    b) wait for them to tell me the application is deficient and then correct the application and filing fee.

Thanks in advance

Comment

I sent in the new form with a $275 check and both were returned to me with a form on which a box was checked that said the fee was $205. So I sent the I-751 packet back with a check for $205. They cashed the check and I have not yet received the packet back again. So maybe your's will fly right on thru. What Service Center are you using? I sent mine to CSC.

Comment

I live in NY so it is the Vermont Service Center. I have not heard anything yet so I am crossing my fingers.

Comment

I guess all is well. I just got my I-797.

Comment

Working...
          X