TO: DISCUSS ILW ADMINISTRATOR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO: DISCUSS ILW ADMINISTRATOR?

I wonder if there is an administrator on this board. If so I wish he/she would weigh in occasionally on the purpose of this board.

At this point although I see value in the Newsletter the discussion board has turned into worthless trash.

I would be nice if those that wish to have a civilized discussion of Immigration LAW, which by the way ILW = Immigration Law Weekly means.

Instead we have the constant inflamatory CHILDISH behavior of a handful of folks with apparently NO LIFE outside the internet.

I am interested in Immigration Law Board Administrator if you are out there. Please organize the topics and get rid of the Flamers.

Thanks
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I wonder if there is an administrator on this board. If so I wish he/she would weigh in occasionally on the purpose of this board.

At this point although I see value in the Newsletter the discussion board has turned into worthless trash.

I would be nice if those that wish to have a civilized discussion of Immigration LAW, which by the way ILW = Immigration Law Weekly means.

Instead we have the constant inflamatory CHILDISH behavior of a handful of folks with apparently NO LIFE outside the internet.

I am interested in Immigration Law Board Administrator if you are out there. Please organize the topics and get rid of the Flamers.

Thanks
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

LOL!!!
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

She's got pretty colors and a stately look..lol
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

i see that you love chickens..lol....show me a carribbean chicken.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by republicanwriter:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have something against chickens? LOL! A little childish behavior is welcome compared to the racist, venomous rants that have been occuring here lately. A little harmless fun - that's all. Lighten up!

Comment

looool.....no cats?

Comment

I had about 200 chickens back home on a farm like area..

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D35uQCtr4EY&feature=related

Comment

I am the ILW administrator; what seems to be the problem?

Comment

lol..video cams in the right place at the right time mike.

Comment

lol,,i just loved it ,,those rabbits were like ,ok ok we wont do it again,lol

Comment

LOL! at 0:20, the chicken in the back kicks that rabbit's ***. its like telling the rabbit to get back to the room or go say sorry. LOL!

Comment

republicanwriter ..take a look at this http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Ez5QPW-ku4

Comment

What's with these chickens?

Comment

Working...
                              X