Fiance/fiancee Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance/fiancee Visa

I am a US citizen, and applied for my fiance 129F from Brazil, doe anyone knows how long it will take, I just saw at Immigration site they are processing April15, 08 and I applied Sep15,08. I was told it would take only 4 to 6 months. And then what at the Brazilian consulate how long it will take???
    Please help me i can not stand all this wait.
    Please someone has an good ideia???
    thank you all

I am a US citizen, and applied for my fiance 129F from Brazil, doe anyone knows how long it will take, I just saw at Immigration site they are processing April15, 08 and I applied Sep15,08. I was told it would take only 4 to 6 months. And then what at the Brazilian consulate how long it will take???
    thank you all

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fluffypriscilla:
      thank you all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Hello fluffypriscilla and welcome to the forum.

First, I want to say congrats on your upcoming marriage. To answer your question, it will take about a year. first the I129F was sent to the serviece center based on the state you reside. That will take approximately 6 months. Then it will go to the NVC, National Visa Center, for processing and that takes about one or two months. It finally goes to the embassy in or consulate in Brazil and that can take anywhere from a three to six months, depending on how busy the oonsulate or embassy is. In summary, it can take a year or so for her to get her visa.

Hope this answers your question.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
      X