Help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

I have a question for anyone who can offer some advice. I have recently graduated last year from college and got my OPT and got hired by a company but due to H-1 cap I can't get a visa until Oct 2005 and my OPt expires mid July. I recently got engaged with my girlfriend. We have it schudule for september 2005. Is there anyway I can get extension on my work permit until we are married so that I can file for permanent residency. PLease help me!!!!

I have a question for anyone who can offer some advice. I have recently graduated last year from college and got my OPT and got hired by a company but due to H-1 cap I can't get a visa until Oct 2005 and my OPt expires mid July. I recently got engaged with my girlfriend. We have it schudule for september 2005. Is there anyway I can get extension on my work permit until we are married so that I can file for permanent residency. PLease help me!!!!

Comment

Geez, why cant you marry her as soon as she says YES? You can renew vows in Sept'05.

She may change her mind if you continue delaying, and Sept 2005 is too far away.

That way, you wont worry about OPT and all those other issues.

Comment

Hey parents are taking care of the ceremony and so they want some time for getting a dresses and that stuff. Do u know of any way I can appeal something. PLease help

Comment

Working...
        X