X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elebedi
    replied
    I SURE WILL TRY THOSE BEERS WHEN I RETURN FROM VOLKFIELD. ABOUT THE REDNECK THING LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Congratulations elebedi from another newbie USC!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elebedi:
    I am an American now y'all. Thank u all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay, good job, Elebedi!! Happy for you. No more USCIS dealings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First Rule of New USC! You gotta Buy all the drinks for one week!
    You Gotta learn How to Use a Trot line!
    You gotta Learn How To Take Down a turkey with one shot!!! . You gotta Learn How to Distinguish Fraud from Truth!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elebedi:
    I am an American now y'all. Thank u all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay, good job, Elebedi!! Happy for you. No more USCIS dealings.

Leave a comment:

• elebedi
    replied
    I am an American now y'all. Thank u all.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I have been approved guys and I swear in next thursday at noon. March 26th 2009. Thanks to everyone for their supportive information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great news, Elebedi!!! Congratulations!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Congratulations elebedi

We told you that your unit made the mistake, and am happy for you that things got resolved.

Good luck and welcome to the usa as a citizen

Leave a comment:

• elebedi
    replied
    I have been approved guys and I swear in next thursday at noon. March 26th 2009. Thanks to everyone for their supportive information.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Drat, another scammer gets in.

Leave a comment:

• Robin Horton
    replied
    Congradulations, I agree if your good enough to fight and die for this country your good enough to be a Citizen.

Leave a comment:

• elebedi
    replied
    Hello Guys my appeal went great! I am waiting to get Naturalized soon - say maybe friday or next week. I was interviewed the lasttime as a person filling under sec 319 (big mistake) I was filling under sec 329. But I thank God that was realized today and bussiness is taken care of.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Good luck to you on March 16th

<span class="ev_code_RED"> New Information 4U to read and be aware of.</span>

U.S. to open military to temporary immigrants: report

February 14, 8:41 pm ET Reuters

– U.S. marines sit inside a C-130 Hercules while waiting to take off for Afghanistan at Manas Air Base …

– The U.S. military will begin recruiting immigrants with special skills who are in the United States on temporary visas, offering a chance to become citizens in as little as six months, The New York Times reported.

A report on the newspaper's website on Saturday said it would be the first time since the Vietnam War that the armed forces would be open to temporary immigrants, provided they have lived in the United States for at least two years.

Immigrants with permanent resident status, or "green cards," are eligible to enlist in the U.S. military.

A Pentagon spokesman said he knew of the program but had no details.

The Times said the program could help the military fill shortages in medical care, language interpretation and field intelligence analysis. It will be limited to 1,000 enlistees in its first year, most for the Army and some for other services.

Temporary immigrants who want to enlist would have to prove they had lived in the United States for two years and had not been out of the country for more than 90 days during that time. They would also have to pass an English test.

source

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    They will not be admitted to the interview as they have nothing to present that is relevant.

Only your attorney can be present. And nothing the military can present can overcome the fact that you married her for a green card and she spilled the beans on you.

Leave a comment:

• elebedi
    replied
    The MPF Commander might be going too. He his a LT.COL.

Leave a comment:

• elebedi
    replied
    Hello guys, as you all know, my appeal is on Monday March 16th, I now have two representative from my Unit going to the interview with me plus a lawyer: My Security Manager for the clearance and an E-8 dispatched by the Genral. Hope it all works out for me and God may be glorified.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation