Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dad's I-130 has been moved to Nebraska, when it will be approved?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad's I-130 has been moved to Nebraska, when it will be approved?

I filed I-130 for my Mom and Dad seperately at Texas Service Center in March 2002.
    In Feb 2004 I received the letter from Texas that my Dad's file has been moved to Nebraska. In March 2004, I got the approval letter for my Mom and letter requesting Affidavit of Support fee bill. I have 2 questions:
    1) Customer Service folks told me that Nebraska will process my Dad's file based on their receipt date i.e. Feb 2004 instead of original reciept date of Mar 2002, is that right?
    2) Since my Mom's file has already been approved, what are my options to have my Dad file approved sooner so both of them can come together?

Thanks in advance.

I filed I-130 for my Mom and Dad seperately at Texas Service Center in March 2002.
    In Feb 2004 I received the letter from Texas that my Dad's file has been moved to Nebraska. In March 2004, I got the approval letter for my Mom and letter requesting Affidavit of Support fee bill. I have 2 questions:
    1) Customer Service folks told me that Nebraska will process my Dad's file based on their receipt date i.e. Feb 2004 instead of original reciept date of Mar 2002, is that right?
    2) Since my Mom's file has already been approved, what are my options to have my Dad file approved sooner so both of them can come together?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X