PAT TILMAN: AMERICAN HERO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAT TILMAN: AMERICAN HERO

Moved by the Moslem immigrant attack on the World Trade Center killing 3000 innocent people, Pat Tilman walked away from his $3.5 Million football contract to join the Army to fight the Moslem Menace and was killed in action. I am not a football fan but whenever I hear the word "football hero" I laugh. THIS MAN, PAT TILMAN, is a TRUE HERO. He gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have lived a rich man. You immigrants come here to rip us off in your greedy quests with your I-751 waivers and all but you will never know the feeling of being a true American and feeling the pride and honor of knowing that America is Pat Tilman. God bless this man and his family. Death to Allah. Death to Islam.

Moved by the Moslem immigrant attack on the World Trade Center killing 3000 innocent people, Pat Tilman walked away from his $3.5 Million football contract to join the Army to fight the Moslem Menace and was killed in action. I am not a football fan but whenever I hear the word "football hero" I laugh. THIS MAN, PAT TILMAN, is a TRUE HERO. He gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country when he could have lived a rich man. You immigrants come here to rip us off in your greedy quests with your I-751 waivers and all but you will never know the feeling of being a true American and feeling the pride and honor of knowing that America is Pat Tilman. God bless this man and his family. Death to Allah. Death to Islam.

Comment

yeah unlyke you Patty walked the talk!

Comment

shame on u michael u are full of hate!dont be so intolerant towards other religions! perhaps ur ancestors also immigrated to usa from europe some 200 hundred yrs ago! chill

Comment

Tsk Tsk Michael

Now You profess to be a highly intelligent and knowledgable man. And also claiming to be an aspiring law student. But now I am convinced you are nothing short of an IDIOT with your moronic findings. Lets take you to class now.

you said"God bless this man and his family."

then you said" Death to Allah."

RELIGION 101 simplified for pea brains

GOD=ALLAH
          ALLAH =GOD

semantics

I believe this would constitute blasphamy in your Religion. is that correct.

When you take those law courses try to take a few language courses so that you will know other language meanings for the word God. Now your lesson for the day is to go do research and bring me back 5 other titles for God. I will give you one to start you.. "Elohim".. that leaves you only 4 to find. When you do complete that assignment Michael.. I will move you up to RELIGION ADVANCED. Your first assignment there will be 4you to tell us what God's name is.

Your mother was mistaken when she named you Michael. (which means "who is like God"). Maybe would be more appropriate for you to change your name to Lucifer and save her the embarrasment.

Comment

Listen "Dude"!
            Michaela has made a good point by putting down muslims okay. And you Dude have also made a point by clarifying that Michael's ancestors came here from Europe. That's exactly the point Dude! That Michael's ancestors were European, white and either catholics or protestant not muslims. Don't you get it Dude that muslims have this habbit of flying airplanes into buildings and killing thousands.
            I am glad that the U.S. Marines are doing a little slauter over in Iraq. Muslims don't understand human words so we need to deal wih them by force and killing as many as possible. It's happening in Iraq and if they don't get the message we will finish them off everywhere else sooner or later.

Comment

Allah is not God; he is the devil and Mohammad is the anti Christ.

My grandparents cameto America. They came here to build this country. My grandfather was gassed in Germany in World War One. My uncle was a POW in Germany in WWII. My family served in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Iraq. No one in my family has ever committed fraud or taken anything that didn't belong to them. My grandparents loved America for what it is and not to insult it. They didn't come to take; they came to give.

Comment

Michael

Whoever listens to your dumb words is stupid as you. You are just a PET with those dumb quotes.

Go Fetch!

Comment

When the war on terror is over, and all the
                  vehemence has quieted, hopefully the world can
                  come to better terms, and we can treat each other as brothers, once again.
                  Until then, the coffers of the Middle East remain full, and they really have little to
                  complain about.

There are groups jockying for control of Saudi Arabia, and some want to use oil as a political weapon. That is what is behind Bin Ladan, and others- money. I feel the world should deal with accepting the Middle East as a fading influence, and begin concentrating on working together to sustain the planet.

Until then-

http://neds.nebt.daps.mil/Directives/10520_6.pdf

http://www.news.navy.mil/management/...-6811L-003.jpg
                  and we

Comment

An article from the "Tucson Citizen" below reports "Pat Tillman walked into Dave McGinnis' office on a spring day two years ago and pulled a chair around to the Cardinals coach's side of the desk. Tillman, an unrestricted free agent, hadn't signed a contract offer made weeks before by the club, and McGinnis knew something was up. So he wasn't shocked when Tillman told him he was walking away from an NFL career, temporarily, to become an Army Ranger."

Pat Tillman gave up millions as an NFL star to serve his country -at least he thought he was serving his country. Unfortunately this heroic young man's patriotism was used to serve Zionist, not American interests. If America rightfully condemned Israel for its many atrocities and withdrew support from the Zionist bandit state, we would have no conflict with the Muslim world. America would be at peace with Muslim nations and gas prices would be about a dollar per gallon.

Pat Tillman didn't die defending freedom. He died defending a 15 billion dollar natural gas pipeline that will be built across Afghanistan by friends of **** Cheney and George Bush.

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.p...2404c1_tillman
                    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Pat Tillman died to make sure terrorists don't congregate in Afghanistan and come back to kill him and his family and future families.

For that, he IS a hero. And the fact that he gave up MILLIONS for it (which is even more of a sacrifice then the usual soldier) is beyond amazing.

I could probably count on one hand how many millionaires are in the army. Rich people never enlist. This guy broke away from that pack. Maybe wall street young harvard rich *******s could learn something from him.

-= nav =-

Comment

Pipeline? I have been involved in oil
                        and gas production for 10 years. You would
                        be incorrect, according to all I know.
                        Name me one- one American company that has tabled a contract.
                        The oil is low quality, and piping to Caspian
                        ports is untenable. And gas reserves of that region are internal matters, between those governments, India, Iran, Russia, and China.
                        They work on own their own agendas.
                        That is not to say that the history of the
                        Taliban was without US support, but geo-politics
                        and multi-nationals muddy the waters, as far as your argument goes. What would you want- Russia
                        porting out of the Indian Ocean?
                        And, no, I do not support wars anywhere.
                        I support hard work, with reasonable expectations, and realistic thinking.
                        I would like to see scientific committees
                        replace the U.N., and the a world conference
                        on peace and co-operation.
                        Around 1992, there were proposals, by multi-nationals, and Americans cos to construct, but the U.S. federal govt. quashed any U.S.
                        participation, because of the nature of some of the governments in the TAP
                        (turkman,afghan,pakistani) region. America actually said NO-we will not allow Amer. cos to do business or sign contracts. That was a potential 200 million dollar blow to Afghanistan. Sure, they were sore, but they could of had any number
                        of others help them. When test wells were completed around 2000, the quality of the crude
                        was a vast disappointment. Gas is another matter. Still, it is a complex issue, and with
                        belligerence still a by-word for that part of the world, American companies will be slow to participate.
                        And the price of oil is supply-demand, not
                        based on punishing the West.
                        OPEC would go for the moon, if not for realistic international reality-checks...
                        And if the al-queda crew would stop trying to sabotage Iraqi terminals and wells, money could flow into that country.
                        There is blame all over- but why not sit down and negotiate? Personally, I would like to see a modern Middle-East Ghandi emerge...

On balance, I never would have wished this any of the participants. But maybe it will influence the next generation, and they will be reviled by war and repression...

Comment

Isn't it interesting that Michael has not signed up/volunteered to go fight in Afghanastan or Iraq. you would think with all that conviction and American rah rah.. that he would be right there on the front line....

Talk is cheap.

Dont be scared.. We know ur are not a Coward.. go for it.

Comment

I volunteered but they said I am too old : (; I aplied for CIA and NSA though; would do whatever my country asks of me; unlike you people

Comment

Applied for CIA and NSA huh? Why didn't you apply for president or senator?

You would do anything your country would ask heh? I would be glad to have my recruiter contact you, I'm sure he would get an age waiver so you can join the Marine Corps, what do you say?

And while we're at it, we can get on the ring a couple of rounds so you can express all your anger against immigrants. I don't guarantee you'll have all your teeth at the end though.

What do you say tough guy?

Comment

Working...
                              X