Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS form updates (I-751) and others

For those that are not aware of these updates:

USCIS Revises Filing Instructions for Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence

WASHINGTON"” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today it has revised the filing instructions for the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751). Effective immediately, all petitioners filing a Form I-751 must file with the California or Vermont Service Center, depending on the state in which they reside.

Petitioners who live in Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming must file their Forms I-751 with the California Service Center:

USCIS California Service Center
    P.O. Box 10751
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Petitioners who live in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and West Virginia must file their Forms I-751 with the Vermont Service Center:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
    75 Lower Welden St.
    P.O. Box 200
    St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Beginning September 24, 2008, USCIS will only accept the revised form dated August 25, 2008, and will reject previous versions of the form as well as petitions filed with the incorrect Service Center.

Please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 for more information.

Website - source
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

For those that are not aware of these updates:

USCIS Revises Filing Instructions for Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence

WASHINGTON"” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today it has revised the filing instructions for the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751). Effective immediately, all petitioners filing a Form I-751 must file with the California or Vermont Service Center, depending on the state in which they reside.

Petitioners who live in Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming must file their Forms I-751 with the California Service Center:

USCIS California Service Center
    P.O. Box 10751
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Petitioners who live in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and West Virginia must file their Forms I-751 with the Vermont Service Center:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
    75 Lower Welden St.
    P.O. Box 200
    St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Beginning September 24, 2008, USCIS will only accept the revised form dated August 25, 2008, and will reject previous versions of the form as well as petitions filed with the incorrect Service Center.

Please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 for more information.

Website - source
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Other form updates in August:

August 26, 2008

Form I-800A, Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country. Revision to filing location for form made by Federal Register Notice. Effective September 25, 2008, all forms should be submitted to:
      U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, P.O. Box 80595, Chicago, IL 60680-4118.
      Form I-800, Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative. Revision to filing location for form made by Federal Register Notice. Effective September 25, 2008, all forms should be submitted to: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, P.O. Box 80595, Chicago, IL 60680-4118.
      Form N-644, Application for Posthumous Citizenship. New version, dated August 21, 2008. One-year extension of OMB control number, minor grammatical changes. Prior revision may be used.
      Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document. New version, dated August 21, 2008. One-year extension of OMB control number, minor grammatical changes. Prior revision may be used.
      Form I-694, Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Section 210 or 245A. New version, dated August 21, 2008. One-year extension of OMB control number, minor grammatical changes. Prior revision may be used.

August 25, 2008

Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. New version, dated August 25, 2008. Prior revisions will be accepted only through September 24, 2008. Changes include new filing addresses - Petitioners will submit Form I-751 to the California Service Center or Vermont Service Center, depending on where they live. See USCIS Update on revised I-751 instructions (in the Related Links section of this page) for more details.

August 18, 2008

USCIS reminds customers to use correct edition of Form I-765 to Request Employment Authorization.
      The correct version of the Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) is dated 05/27/08.
      Submission of an earlier version of Form I-765 may result in rejection of the application..

Website source

Comment

Thanks for the updates Sprintie!
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Working...
        X