Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint_girl's New Photo

Comment

What provoked this? It was totally uncalled for.

Comment

He has a fixation for Sprint and me. I dunno why. Either that or he's an attention seeker much like another one we all well know on here.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          He has a fixation for Sprint and me. I dunno why. Either that or he's an attention seeker much like another one we all well know on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have zero tolerance for nasty behavior on this forum anymore. There's been too much in the past and I'm sick of it. Sprint, nor you, Brittie have acted in such a way for him to throw darts at you. We are all entitled to our opinions, even when they don't match what other's might think . . . as long as we can maintain some form of respect and not resort to name-calling or other nasty tactics, I'm good with it.

Comment

I thought Sprintie was English, not Italian? LOL.

Besides, it's hardly an insult. This young lady has a very pretty face.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Somebody is a chubby chaser. Someone sent me a private message that Sprintie makes this girl look good to normal people.

Comment

But seriously now. The real issue is why Brit and Sprint-girl hate America so much. This young lady also hates American and loves Mexico. We all know that Brit hates the U.S. and loves the UK and the free but low quality medical care he loves so much.

Brit and Sprint can end this by loving America. Plain and simple.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                  But seriously now. The real issue is why Brit and Sprint-girl hate America so much. This young lady also hates American and loves Mexico. We all know that Brit hates the U.S. and loves the UK and the free but low quality medical care he loves so much.

Brit and Sprint can end this by loving America. Plain and simple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to chime in here! Federale, Brit, Sprint and me too, do not hate America. You know there is a civilized world outside America's borders - you've been to some parts of it, and we have lived there for a long time. We do know, America, as lovely as it is right now, could benefit from some improvements here and there.

Peace!
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Well said Koller. For the record, I've never said I hate America. It's all in fedNUTs head...if he has one.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Civilized world, perhaps, but Mexico? Not. But in any event, why are these people here if they love their former country so much. Why isn't she and Sprintie, Brit, Englishguy, etc. wearing the American flag like this girl wears the Mexican flag?

Comment

fat chick
                        If you wants to buy cheap furniture and best furniture then must come here and find furniture all the requirements thats y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          Well said Koller. For the record, I've never said I hate America. It's all in fedNUTs head...if he has one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plus, he doesn't know what you wear. You two could be wearing red, white and blue all week long just because you like the colors, ha, ha! Wearing flags as clothes is against the rules of the flag code.

I do however, feature a big fat "D" on my car that the cops don't mess with me.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Plus, he doesn't know what you wear. You two could be wearing red, white and blue all week long just because you like the colors, ha, ha! Wearing flags as clothes is against the rules of the flag code.

I do however, feature a big fat "D" on my car that the cops don't mess with me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As it happens, I have an American flag on the front of my car. Used to have a Union Jack but once I became a USC, I changed it.

Comment

Working...
                            X