Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the american wife take the husband with her from his country

i am out of usa for threee years, my wife is american, my case is k3 visa
    i gave all the documents they needed and since one year i still have the same answer from the embassy here, that i have to wait till the case is cleared from washington dc
    my question is: my wife wants to come to my country to take me with her ( i do not think that they will allow me) , my case is suspended for no reason, do you think that her visit can help me to go with her. you know i know it is dumb but we are under the desperate line

thank you for any suggestion.

i gave all the documents they needed and since one year i still have the same answer from the embassy here, that i have to wait till the case is cleared from washington dc
    my question is: my wife wants to come to my country to take me with her ( i do not think that they will allow me) , my case is suspended for no reason, do you think that her visit can help me to go with her. you know i know it is dumb but we are under the desperate line

thank you for any suggestion.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

thank you for any suggestion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think her coming for a visit to your country will help your immigration case at all, it will help your morale however, which surely could use a lift. I'm not familiar with your case, but are you able to get a temporary visa while you are awaiting the K3? Just a thought.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

What I understood from your post is that you have been interviewed and your immigrant visa has been approved by the Consular officer. He must have given you a paper indicating that your visa needs additional processing. This is because after approving any immigrant or non-immigrant visa they are supposed to send the information to Washington DC for the final issuance of the visa. The consular section of the embassy can not issue any visa with out the approval from DC. I know some cases which have taken more than a year to get clearance. So be patient if the case is as I described. In the mean time, let your wife visit you. She will be able to see your country and relatives as well. But her presence won't help in getting your visa earlier.
        Good luck.

Comment

Said, welcome back. You've been out of the circulation for awhile. But the problem is that you started a new thread, instead of continuing with your old ones. So now you have to explain the background of your case to the members, both old and new, all over again.

As I told you before, 601 and 212 both take time (yet little chance of success) to process which is made worse by the fact that you're outside of the US. And while these applications are pending, your marriage to your USC spouse, by itself, offers no immediate relief. Just hope, wait and pray for the best to come. Sorry, that's all there is to it for you and your wife as of now.

"Laillah hailallah, yah sheikh!"

Comment

thanks for everybody answered my post

here is the case clarification

I was in USA and I married in 2003 and then I applied for the change of status then I got my social security, the work permit and the ID
            then at that time due to my sister death I decided to leave USA ( she was dying due to cacer in her bones) so I was not aware of the law at all so I packed to leave, till I knew that I had to file Advance Parole. it was urgent one, but they refused it and along with it they claimed that I overstayed, (that was due the fact that I got 4 monthes to prepare my documents but during preparing my documents the deadline by coincidence was the same day with my appointment with them) I explained the facts for them and then they said no problem and gave me another appointments after 6 weeks), at the next appointment I re-explained to them the situation and that is when they accepted my papers and gave me the work permit.

due to the overstaying they refused and denied both of advance parole and the change of status at the same day ( that was so weired to any lawyer saw the case)
            I had a lawyer and applied for VD and then left and when I came back my wife did the following

petionted for I 130
            I 129F which has been approved
            then went to NVC

and then came to my country ( the consulate)
            they asked me for two waivers I 212 and I 601
            they took 10 monthes to be approved then one meonth to come to the consulate from athens ( we are from the third world that is why it went to athens)

then I re-made the applications they asked for along witht he medical report and the police clearnace and every thing they asked me for like the affidavit of support ( all the documents needed for K3 visa)
            then they asked me for finger print which I already made before
            I

went to the embassy and they said that it is a mistake that i need a fingerprint so they took my documents and said within two month i will get my visa after sending my documents to Washington DC
            but guess what that was 1 year ago
            every time I contacted them they said that they have no jursdiction on the case till it cleared from washington dc
            one year now, I contacted the congressman and the two senators, the two senators contacted the embassy who gave them the same answer like what they answered me

they answered the congressman one week ago telling him that due to the name check my I 485 is pending, and they cannot give time frame and (please note that I gave them police clearance from the area police I lived in USA) also please note that I never broke any lawy, I do not smoke, drive at night, drink, nor even fight with anybody, I am trying not to be against any law or regulations
            but the way they wrote to the congressman they emphasize on the national security ( I do not think that they even checked my name yet)

anyhow, this is my case K3 visa which mainly invented to unite the family, I am outside USA and away of my wife for three years, and waiting for name check without time frame
            this is the case, some people advised me to hire a lawyer ( my experience with them is bad and also I heard that during the name check nothing can help).

I feel that they just use that execuse to freeze my case and I dream of one of two things being with my wife or dying at night to end this no time frame ordeal.
            thank you for listening I know it was not easy with trying to shorten the case in just ines. so I appreciate your care very much and thanks for everybody tried to know more about the case or showed huge care and interest.

thank you so much

Comment

sorry
              I forgot to tell you taht they mentioned nothing about the I 130
              also I do not know which I 485 they meant is peniding , as far as I know I will apply for I 485 to change my staus when I come back to USA not now. so I feel that they just answered on the spur of the moment, they suppose to say the I 130 is approved or pending not the I485 ( AOS)
              cause I am sure that the k3 visa means that I re-enter the USA first then I apply for the change of status unless they approved the I 130 and I deserve the CV1 visa not K3 visa but they have also to make an appointment to me and my wife first
              I am so confused with them
              I am from Egypt by the way

Comment

Working...
              X