Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can asylum case dismiss on f2 dependent vis

hi
    ihave removal proceeding asylum case running against me. but i have valid f2 visa i797a approval notice.can based on that i can remove the charges against .the charges was unautorized work
    dsingh

We have enough primitive hindus all over the place, so let me be the first one to say: GO HOME!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Comment

to the OP: dotheads like you are always violating our laws, then whine when they get caught, engage in marriage fraud, whine some more.....go back to herding goats...when your countrymen get refused visas, it's because of dirtbags like you

Comment

Unless the employer was the sponsor that resulted in the 797 being issued, probably not.

An F2 visa prohibits employment.
        This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by dsingh:
          hi
          ihave removal proceeding asylum case running against me. but i have valid f2 visa i797a approval notice.can based on that i can remove the charges against .the charges was unautorized work
          If you don't really give a flying duck about what can happen then anything is possible.

Normally, unauthorized employment is not forgiven unless in AOS based on USC spouse petition.

Don't come to public forums for legal advise. Consult an immigration attorney.
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
          X