X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advance parole

Hello Dear Readers.
    my application is pending for my I-687.
    i hate to say that i am illegally in the united states for more then 1 year but my father is very badly sick back home.
    i have't seen him for last 8 years i am crying each and every day.
    i am going to apply for advance parole can you please advice me that if i will leave united states on advance parole is it guaranteed that i will get entry in united states or it depends on immigration officer at the airport.?
    i will really appreciate your kind help and remarks.
    please donot post or answer any hate or discriminatory comments.
    Thank you so much.

Hello Dear Readers.
    my application is pending for my I-687.
    i hate to say that i am illegally in the united states for more then 1 year but my father is very badly sick back home.
    i have't seen him for last 8 years i am crying each and every day.
    i am going to apply for advance parole can you please advice me that if i will leave united states on advance parole is it guaranteed that i will get entry in united states or it depends on immigration officer at the airport.?
    i will really appreciate your kind help and remarks.
    please donot post or answer any hate or discriminatory comments.
    Thank you so much.

Comment

first of all mike_2007 you are a great person please accept my compliments.
      my dear brother i was illegal and i entered the country illegally.
      i have relatives in us but they donot want to meet me because i am poor and hardly making the ends meet and most importantly i am illegal.
      i married with us citizen 6 years ago and because i entered the country illegaly i am not eligible for legal status because of my illegal entry.
      what ever happens to me and my father it will stay with me but mike some time i feel like comitting suicide because of my status situation.
      god bless you and i wish you best of luck for you and your family.
      thank you so much.

Comment

mike bother i can't thank you enough for your great advice.
        yes my wife is us cistizen please send me the number of the attorney if you want you can e-mail me at eseller786@aol.com
        thank you so much brother your word's means alot to me and i will definately try to overcome that problem.
        thank you brother

Comment

ur more than welcome shan,,and yes i will send an email will all the info,,take care

Comment

Working...
          X