Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor certification - job status question

Hi,

Please help me out here. I'm currently in the process of my labor certification and wanted to know whether I can go back to a student F1 status visa after my labor certification is approved. Also, what happens to the green card processing (I140/485) once I gain F1 visa status?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

Please help me out here. I'm currently in the process of my labor certification and wanted to know whether I can go back to a student F1 status visa after my labor certification is approved. Also, what happens to the green card processing (I140/485) once I gain F1 visa status?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I'm not that familiar with the labor certification process, but I would assume that it will be hard to go back to a F-1 after clearly showing immigrant intent. I had an F-1 for two years before a marriage based AOS and you have to prove clear non-immigrant intend for the F-1 to be granted.I'm not quite sure why you would want to go back to the F-1 anyway. Do you intend to abandon your AOS application? Can't you go to school with approved labor certification and ss#?

Comment

Working...
      X