The Fight Over Immigration...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fight Over Immigration...

I remember when I was a little girl, my father would let my brothers and sisters go outside in the summertime and play with our friends. Sometimes, when it was really hot, be really hot, we would ask Daddy to buy us icies.

My father was a generous man; being a Southerner, it is common practice for Southern parents to share food with friends and neighbors. When Daddy had a good amount of money, he would buy icies, not only for us, but for all of our friends.

There were also times, though, when Daddy didn't have to money to buy icies for all our friends. When that happened, he would tell us to go inside. He did not want our friends to see that he did not have the money to buy icies for them; but he also did not want to deprive his children.

There is a lesson in there somewhere.

The issue regarding America's immigration policies has caused many arguments. Foreigners claims that American is land of foreigners, and that foreigners contribute to the overall improvement of the American economy.

Angry Americans, on the other hand, insist that America's lax immigration policies along with her refusal to police her borders has lead to the increase in the sale of drugs; creates "anchor babies" who become American citizens at birth and welfare recipients not long after that; contributes to urban spawl in neighborhoods where illegals flock; compromises America culture by forcing Americans to acclimate to the existence of a new language.

There are pros and cons on both sides.

What is your opinion? I would like to know.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

I remember when I was a little girl, my father would let my brothers and sisters go outside in the summertime and play with our friends. Sometimes, when it was really hot, be really hot, we would ask Daddy to buy us icies.

My father was a generous man; being a Southerner, it is common practice for Southern parents to share food with friends and neighbors. When Daddy had a good amount of money, he would buy icies, not only for us, but for all of our friends.

There were also times, though, when Daddy didn't have to money to buy icies for all our friends. When that happened, he would tell us to go inside. He did not want our friends to see that he did not have the money to buy icies for them; but he also did not want to deprive his children.

There is a lesson in there somewhere.

The issue regarding America's immigration policies has caused many arguments. Foreigners claims that American is land of foreigners, and that foreigners contribute to the overall improvement of the American economy.

Angry Americans, on the other hand, insist that America's lax immigration policies along with her refusal to police her borders has lead to the increase in the sale of drugs; creates "anchor babies" who become American citizens at birth and welfare recipients not long after that; contributes to urban spawl in neighborhoods where illegals flock; compromises America culture by forcing Americans to acclimate to the existence of a new language.

There are pros and cons on both sides.

What is your opinion? I would like to know.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Okay ladies and gents, I will not be posting or replying to any comments on thread started by Chery Uzamere because of the following reasons:

1. THere are people on this forum who NEED HELP. Mrs Uzamere does not need help.

2. She rants, raves and cannot stop posting her lengthy threats and rather off statements. She does seem to have a lot of time on her hands. I dont

So if you do not see me on any thread started by her, you know why.

If she really placed me in her "iggy bin" she will not see this comment. LOL

Comment

Working...
      X