Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Naturalization (Civics test) in urdu

Hi everyone,
    My mom is about to take this test and she is having trouble studying the one on english. She is eligible to take the test in her language but I need a study guide in Urdu. Anyone know where I can find this.

Thank you

Hi everyone,
    My mom is about to take this test and she is having trouble studying the one on english. She is eligible to take the test in her language but I need a study guide in Urdu. Anyone know where I can find this.

Thank you

Comment

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything on the net. Just a suggestion, though. Your English seems very good, how about working with her on it?

Comment

Why do we need an attorney to apply for a visa in US?
        The process should be so straightforward that everybody should be able to file by himself electronically over the Internet like in the rest of the world.
        Ritire immigration laweyrs and attorneys or hung them by their b-a-l-l-s!

Comment

The procedure is not all that complicated, Maria. And many do complete the whole procedure without legal assistance. It all depends on the specific circumstances. Some have complications, which necessitate expert intervention.

Why place something at risk which, due to particular complications, might have dire consequences to the petitioner ? It's much the same as if there were a guide to repair an airplane online, would you feel as comfortable doing it yourself? Or would you rather know that someone qualified had performed the maintenance?

Comment

Maria, what does your comment have to do with finding a naturalization study guide in urdu?

Comment

Working...
            X