question about extentions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about extentions.

ok my friend from mexico has a 10 year tourist visa. I was wondering a couple things... Can he get continuous extentions with it? Like say for instance when he came in to the country this time they gave him a 3 month permit. He can get a 5 month or 6 month extention on that. Then would he have to go back? or could he file for another extention? and if he did have to go back how quickly could he cross back into the US? thanks

ok my friend from mexico has a 10 year tourist visa. I was wondering a couple things... Can he get continuous extentions with it? Like say for instance when he came in to the country this time they gave him a 3 month permit. He can get a 5 month or 6 month extention on that. Then would he have to go back? or could he file for another extention? and if he did have to go back how quickly could he cross back into the US? thanks

Comment

anyone?

Comment

the maximum time you can stay on the visa is six months. So get the return ticket for six months and request the INS officer to grant him/her stay for six months!

Comment

how many times do you think we can get away with doing that before there would be somekind of hang up?

Comment

Working...
          X