Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending I-829 based on PL107-273 & Litigation

Hello?

I am the one of those investors who have been stuck with the retroactive application of newly interpreted regulation done by INS on EB-5 Program since 1997.
    My application is still in pending for last 12 years and i have to go to USCIS field office to get I-551 Stamp to renew my driver's license kand travel abroad.
    I know there has been no positive response from INS even though favorable decision from Federal Court and Congress.

Since there is very limited inlformation available to me or us, I have been very frustrated.

Please share your information.
    thanks

Hello?

I am the one of those investors who have been stuck with the retroactive application of newly interpreted regulation done by INS on EB-5 Program since 1997.
    My application is still in pending for last 12 years and i have to go to USCIS field office to get I-551 Stamp to renew my driver's license kand travel abroad.
    I know there has been no positive response from INS even though favorable decision from Federal Court and Congress.

Since there is very limited inlformation available to me or us, I have been very frustrated.

Please share your information.
    thanks

Comment

Did you receive any update regarding your pending I-829 case based on PL107-273. I have same case and still waiting. Please advice if you have heard anything.

Comment

if you are so frustrated, get your ''investments'' and ''invest'' them somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X