Diseased Lungs For Transplant Patients In The UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diseased Lungs For Transplant Patients In The UK

Hey Brit, are your lung transplants from a pack a day smoker?

Hey Brit, are your lung transplants from a pack a day smoker?

Comment

Hi Fed, are your's from a stolen corps. Haven't you heard of the case, here in the US, where funeral directors (a band of them) stole body parts and skin patches of corpses in their care and sold them to hospitals and all without knowledge or consent of the diseased's loved ones.

Interesting, what can happen in the US, hmmmm!?!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.s...or_reaches_plea.html
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        Hi Fed, are your's from a stolen corps. Haven't you heard of the case, here in the US, where funeral directors (a band of them) stole body parts and skin patches of corpses in their care and sold them to hospitals and all without knowledge or consent of the diseased's loved ones.

Interesting, what can happen in the US, hmmmm!?!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.s...or_reaches_plea.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/020834.html
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

KollerDUMB doesn't smoke 'cause he always has a super sized bratwurst on his trap

Comment

This is a terrifying phenomenon no matter where it happens. It is surprising that it has happened in the US. The question is whether it will be allowed to happen again.
            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

But in the UK it is official government policy. Here we put people like that in jail.

Comment

Oh, and Koller, you made the opposite mistake that O-dumbo made. You said corps when you mean corpse. And Odumbo said the opposite, corpse when he meant corps.

Comment

Who is Odumbo? My spell checker has forsaken me. It's all Firefox's fault. It's all the spell checker because I did say corpses. I forgot the "e" in one of them. Big deal!

Comment

HA HA HA!!! very good Federale86. How about when O-dumbo wanted to be "Commander of Chiefs"? that was hilarious. Did you notice how KollerDUMB played dumbo and beat around the bush?

Comment

Working...
                    X