motion to reopen denied and H4 pending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motion to reopen denied and H4 pending

My wife had applied for Chang of Status from J1 to F1 in 2001, first time it got denied because the Wavier. Then our lawyer file the motion to reopen when we got the wavier. That still in 2001. At the end of 2004, my wife has finished her degree, and I changed my F1 to H1, and we didn't hear anything from INS about the F1 case of my wife's. So we filed for change my wife's status to H4. Yesterday, we get call from our lawyer said the Motion to reopen get denied again. Now we don't know what to do. The H4 still no answers. Can my wife still stay in U.S. wait for the H4?

My wife had applied for Chang of Status from J1 to F1 in 2001, first time it got denied because the Wavier. Then our lawyer file the motion to reopen when we got the wavier. That still in 2001. At the end of 2004, my wife has finished her degree, and I changed my F1 to H1, and we didn't hear anything from INS about the F1 case of my wife's. So we filed for change my wife's status to H4. Yesterday, we get call from our lawyer said the Motion to reopen get denied again. Now we don't know what to do. The H4 still no answers. Can my wife still stay in U.S. wait for the H4?

Comment

Working...
    X