MICHAEL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHAEL

It feels good to be a U.S. Citizen dude!
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

It feels good to be a U.S. Citizen dude!
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

Its the greatest country on Earth; I can't imagine how ashamed I would feel if I was born in some other country

Comment

No man...it's really cool, because now I know the difference and unlike you I am much happier now.

Comment

So tell me Citizen Publicus

Now that you have gone through the lenghty process of becomming a citizen, how do you feel about giving all these people who purposely bypassed the system , came and or stayed illegally a free pass to Permananet Residence or Citizenship?

Comment

micheal you should be ashamed of your ignorance .. i bet every non-us born person on this board is proud of their origins

systems this or system that ... immigration is a struggle period .. and its not just about obtaining papers .. its also about asimilating to a new environment, being away fro family and friends, dealing with cultural and language barriers, etc .. the list goes on

a free pass for ppl that have worked and lived in this country as any other us citizen but more likely lived here being a lot more responsible for their actions .. should be a no brainer

Comment

should be a no brainer to deny a benefit to those people who decided they would not "trouble themselves" with doing things correctly.

I know quite a few legal immigrants and could fill a book with the hassles, expense and heartbreak they encountered while trying to obey the law. YET THEY STILL OBEYED THE LAW..

Comment

Puff Daddy (aka sugarpuff):

I got neither the time nor the energy to debate you dude. YOuknow why: BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY CELEBRATING MY VICTORY AND BECOMING A US CITIZEN.

Comment

Working...
                X