I got a job in this recession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a job in this recession

wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ?
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

Congratulations Mary. It's about time!
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Someone hired a demoncrat? Wait until their employer finds out that they believe that she does not have to work for her pay.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
          wowie its a great day for america and ireland . I see som is busy going rogue with sarah palin todd better come back from the moose hunting now or is it turkeys hes after these days ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Congrats Mary. I bet you feel relieved now. Good luck in your new job even though you do not need any luck.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

thanks its not my exact skillset and long hours but hey its work and i am a happy alien oh legal one lol almost turkey day yippeee
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

i said i was a democrat ummm ???<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              Someone hired a demoncrat? Wait until their employer finds out that they believe that she does not have to work for her pay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Regards and thanks,

Comment

hey i will have time hahaha ah well not in the mood to argue with you or anyone else its Thanksgiving be thankful for what we have
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

Congrats Mary

Comment

thank u
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                      thanks its not my exact skillset and long hours but hey its work and i am a happy alien oh legal one lol almost turkey day yippeee </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Have a great Turkey Day Mary.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

thanks you tooo
                        Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i am a happy alien oh legal one lol almost turkey day yippeee </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                            High time, panda. I am glad you don't have the time to post nonsense on this forum anymore.
                            And congrats Hudson on the new baby! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where that come from Girlie???
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Congratulations on your new job!

Comment

Working...
                              X