So you thought CBP were God?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you thought CBP were God?

What are my rights with airline security & at the U.S. border?

Answer...none!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Answer...none!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Whatcha smokin'?
      It just said that if you go to secure airport or border crossing area you consent to a search without a need for a probable cause.

Cheers.

Comment

And in the process you have no rights unlike being stopped by a cop on the street in the US.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Answer...none! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I don't see a problem. Europe has been doing this 20 years or so. And this is a consequence when certain people want to take advantage of our freedoms. Still, flying is the safest way to fly.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Females always get a good patdown.

Comment

Game, Set, Match to CBP and FedNut. The Hammers of Justice. We bang them in!

Comment

Working...
              X