i-751 waiver interview done and please heeeeelp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-751 waiver interview done and please heeeeelp

Hi everyone, i have been filed i-751 waiver( VSC) and i had a interview at 26 federal plaza,NY on Feb 02, 2010. the immigration officer approved my case and she stamped my passport IR-6 and she took my 2 pictures and fingerprint and signature for created 10 years green card. But i haven't received my permanent green card yet and also i haven't received approval letter , it is almost 93 day passed. i just called 1-800 number but she told me that my case transferred to local office and she told me that she doesn't even see on the system that my case was approved. Please I need your advice, thank you so much...

Hi everyone, i have been filed i-751 waiver( VSC) and i had a interview at 26 federal plaza,NY on Feb 02, 2010. the immigration officer approved my case and she stamped my passport IR-6 and she took my 2 pictures and fingerprint and signature for created 10 years green card. But i haven't received my permanent green card yet and also i haven't received approval letter , it is almost 93 day passed. i just called 1-800 number but she told me that my case transferred to local office and she told me that she doesn't even see on the system that my case was approved. Please I need your advice, thank you so much...

Comment

yew veter go vak too were yew kane fron, lern inglish and den came vack

Comment

Sounds like they might have lost your file or something. First forget the 1-800 mis-information line and apply for a Infopass appointment at your local office. If no answer there you might want to call the USCIS Ombudsman and file for a Case Status review through them.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
        X