X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Lated Happy B-Day Proudie!!

Someone whispered twas ur b-day!

Happy Happy B-day Girlfriend!

May you have many wonderful more to come.

Speedie!

and of course straight from Mrs B

yum

Comment

Happy B Day Proud,
      May all your wishes cone true.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Thanks, Speedie, Davdah and Hudson!

Comment

Proud...

I found out from Mrs B...
          She send me a message from her mobile phone.
          That sweet lady was trying to greet you online
          but she can't get through ILW...lol

Anyways... from Mrs B...

HAPPY B-DAY PROUDIE!!!

Comment

Thanks, Speedie (and thank Mrs. B. too!). I can't use ILW from my mobile phone either. It allows me to view the site, but I can't Reply. I figured it was a pilot error - lol!

Comment

I appreciate the good wishes! Most of you guys are pretty awesome! The rest? Well, sorry your situation isn't optimum, but things will get better!

Comment

. Time Means Nothing!!! But Everything!!! I Knew Just a Matter Of TIME!!! . Happy Birthday Proud!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Yes, Proudie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
                  I hope you have a blessed day and year to come! We love you here!!

Comment

Thanks, MIR buddy and NHF, my friend.

Comment

@Proud: ugh, ogh...I feel bad...well, I still hope your birthday was a blast!! And if you say you feel 20, I hope that's how you felt on your birthday!
                      Please take care, and I'm sorry for missing your birthday! I wish a looooong AND healthy life ahead of you!
                      Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

ProudUSC

Your Mother so ugly she looks like my feet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanine:
                          @Proud: ugh, ogh...I feel bad...well, I still hope your birthday was a blast!! And if you say you feel 20, I hope that's how you felt on your birthday!
                          Please take care, and I'm sorry for missing your birthday! I wish a looooong AND healthy life ahead of you!
                          Thank you, Jeanine! Don't feel bad - lol! When you get to my age, the less birthday wishes the better! But I appreciate the thought - thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            ProudUSC

Your Mother so ugly she looks like my feet
                            I don't know what the purpose of this post was, but leave my Mom out of this. She's a super lady.

Comment

Your Mother so ugly , when she was a baby they had to tint the windows on the incubator

Comment

Working...
                              X