Believe in the power of prayers, post your prayers or pray for others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe in the power of prayers, post your prayers or pray for others

I know immigration issues are far too difficult to resolve. Not marriage, not lawyers and not even money (well, lots of it will but who’s got it?). Only God, if it’s His will, He will give it to you.

Visit this site: www.godhearme.org and post your prayers or become prayer partners. This is free website, no donation solicitations and registrations required. You can also join in the forum board.

I know immigration issues are far too difficult to resolve. Not marriage, not lawyers and not even money (well, lots of it will but who’s got it?). Only God, if it’s His will, He will give it to you.

Visit this site: www.godhearme.org and post your prayers or become prayer partners. This is free website, no donation solicitations and registrations required. You can also join in the forum board.

Comment

You Have A Very Special Christmas and New Years Mary23. .
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

WhAt sHaLl iT PrOfIt a mAn iF He gAiNs tHe wHoLe wOrLd bUt lOsEs hIs sOuL.
        Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          You Have A Very Special Christmas and New Years Mary23. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You too MakeItRight! Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Comment

I am praying that the Fitzmaster gets a conviction of Blago and his handler, Emmanuel, then they turn on the Obamessiah. Convictions all round. Rock on baby.

Comment

Be careful what you pray for.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                I am praying that the Fitzmaster gets a conviction of Blago and his handler, Emmanuel, then they turn on the Obamessiah. Convictions all round. Rock on baby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right then put the whole country in a mess! In the unlikely event of it ever happening, the 2000 election will look like child's play.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mary23:
                  Be careful what you pray for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HaHa!!! Very Funny!!! Already Been There! . Very Tricky!!!

Prayed and Wished For A Family!!! I Neglected The Part About Them Being Good, Honest, Decent Folk!!! LOL. Laughs On Me! I Since Have Learned The Rules Of Prayers and Wishes!!! Be Careful What you Wish For, you Just Might Get It!!!! Don't Leave Out the Details!!!!!

grew up In The hood! Learned Alot! Advanced Beyond! Became Successful!!! Following All The Rules!!! When You Make Your Wish? Be Aware That Both Sides Hear!!! Good and Bad!!! Tricky!!! Make Sure You Are Certain The Good Is Good!!! .

GAME!!!

120,000 Under my belt, From Every walk Of Life!!!! .
                  Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, news Anchors, Investors, naturalists, Writers, Congressman, senators, Generals, Movie Stars, Voodoo, Christian, Muslim, Dali, Every Single Culture, Lower Class, Middle Class, upper Class, Sane, Insane, ALL!!!! In Their Own World and Separation from profession!!!!
                  We Are F U * * E D!!!!
                  Uncontrolled Immigration Will destroy America! Not Those Of Honesty, Morals, Values, That Wish To Be a part of This Country! Those That Use Deceit and Manipulation To Enter!!! I Am Ashamed Of My own Country For Being So Very compassionate To Those That Come With Fraudulent intentions!!!! Fooling America!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I don’t want to be controversial but somehow this economic turmoil could be answers to the prayers of the ‘illegal immigrants’. Not consciously (I hope) but God answers prayers in HIS way in HIS time. It is like Moses telling Pharaoh to free his people from bondage and slavery but Pharaoh did not listen so catastrophic events happened that cost Pharaoh his kingdom. After the disapproval of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, they broke many hearts, mostly of the poor and the helpless. Yes, there are few bad apples but too few to mention. If this oppression continues, I ‘m afraid God will send more problems until HIS people are given the path to freedom and be able to live a life of dignity.

Yes, be careful what you prayed for.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mary23:
                      I don’t want to be controversial but somehow this economic turmoil could be answers to the prayers of the ‘illegal immigrants’. Not consciously (I hope) but God answers prayers in HIS way in HIS time. It is like Moses telling Pharaoh to free his people from bondage and slavery but Pharaoh did not listen so catastrophic events happened that cost Pharaoh his kingdom. After the disapproval of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, they broke many hearts, mostly of the poor and the helpless. Yes, there are few bad apples but too few to mention. If this oppression continues, I ‘m afraid God will send more problems until HIS people are given the path to freedom and be able to live a life of dignity.

Yes, be careful what you prayed for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the Surface, Realistic. multi Cultural understanding Can be Difficult! USA Is Important!!!! Pray Properly and Leave Nothing To Imagination! Never Know who Is Watching!!!! .

Peace! MIR Got Things to do!

Comment

gee, does God have title to the US of A??? Since when? Or, better yet, show me. Why should some deity control illegal immigration? Moreover, why should some deity reward those who violate the sanctity of another country's borders? But wait....if God really wanted 12M dirtbag illegals to be legal Americans (though why only American is a bit of a mystery, since there is no mention of America anywhere in the bible), why didn't he/she wave the magic wand and have them all born here, so they would have instant citizenship? Why not send them all to Antarctica? (they need people)...seems like there are too many inconsistencies....and illegal dirtbag aliens have NO right to even be in the US of A....zero...nada....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          gee, does God have title to the US of A??? Since when? Or, better yet, show me. Why should some deity control illegal immigration? Moreover, why should some deity reward those who violate the sanctity of another country's borders? But wait....if God really wanted 12M dirtbag illegals to be legal Americans (though why only American is a bit of a mystery, since there is no mention of America anywhere in the bible), why didn't he/she wave the magic wand and have them all born here, so they would have instant citizenship? Why not send them all to Antarctica? (they need people)...seems like there are too many inconsistencies....and illegal dirtbag aliens have NO right to even be in the US of A....zero...nada.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Merry Christmas S12!!! do The Best We Can!!!!

Comment

nobody said about instant citizenship but a path to live a decent life.

Comment

Yes, be careful what you prayed for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shame on you for this post .

Where is there any similarity between this biblical story and Undocumented illegals ? <span class="ev_code_RED">WHERE IS THE OPPRESSION</span> There is no oppression. Nobody is holding these illegals here by chains to work and live in the usa. No one is forcing them to work for them or making them live in a fashion that withholds one's civil rights. I believe you must be confused with slavery of of the africans that forced them to come to the usa and forced to work and have their culture and language forbidden to them.. Did you mean that oppression? Get a grip.

Furthermore, this economic turmoil is partly the fault of illegals as they have taken jobs from legal workers and driven down the wages in this country that have resulted in a substandard of living for far too many. But somehow with the country in an economic crisis, you think that these people should be legalized that will make things even worse

Hopefully usa citizens will not this effort to be the final nail on the economic coffin already in place.

What about all the brothers and sisters and other relatives that have legally stood in line for 7 to 15 years? Do you think it is ok to just bypass the legal law abiding ones to reward these lawbreakers that have assaulted the usa immigration systems put in place? 12 to 20 million strong and still coming to circumvent immigration laws in place.

These people deliberately destroyed the standard working wage in this country. Construction is prime example. These wages should be $25 or more per hour. The illegals will do the work for $10 or less. Do you think that is fair and noble or even christian to undercut your brother in that regards just to take his job with no shame? This is an unworthy characteristic. The same kind of characteristic that says I am jumping the line and screw their system because I want. Not NEED... I WANT. These people do not have TPS hence there is no reason for them to be here in any illegal way period.

There is no oppression, as they can go home at will and noboby will stop them.

Just curious, are you saying that People that have circumvented immigration laws are "HIS" people and the legal residents and citizens of this country are not? Are you endorsing open borders of North America?

Comment

Working...
                              X