Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Joe_Schmoe and so on....

Hi Joe Schmoe and so on ......

It is risky to address a thread to you as you insult everyone who comes on your way..... Well you can do the same thing with me ....but this is just my request to you to stop this activities ... I can understand Jo might have destroyed some posts and I have no desire to argue abt anything with you or anybody.... But it hurts newbies that come on this board for immigration advice.... I hope you don't take my post in a wrong way... have a great day... Pasha

Hi Joe Schmoe and so on ......

It is risky to address a thread to you as you insult everyone who comes on your way..... Well you can do the same thing with me ....but this is just my request to you to stop this activities ... I can understand Jo might have destroyed some posts and I have no desire to argue abt anything with you or anybody.... But it hurts newbies that come on this board for immigration advice.... I hope you don't take my post in a wrong way... have a great day... Pasha

Comment

Pasha Patel :

Wrong ! I do not insult everyone that comes on my way!! I did not insult E, marmaduk. You are one with a level head on your shoulders. If she does not destroy threads, I will not post anything against her !!!!

Comment

If you are any kind of serious, you should drop that name and use your own.

Everytime you post, it's another libel charge against you.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Ok Joe_Schmoe and so on...

Thank you very much for understanding my reply to in a right way.... I will personally talk to Jo and she will not destroy any thread.... Please stop using this ID and make another.... Coz you know it looks bad...again no offense to you whatsoever .... And plz don't take my post in a wrong way..... Have a great day... Pasha

Comment

Glad you went back to your own name.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Deal ! I will not use this ID anymore if Joe Schmoe do not destroy posts!!

Comment

So drop it then.

I'll GIVE you a name. How about "ILoveJosieJo?"
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

No, wait! I have the perfect name!

"BUZZKILL"

"Cause that's what you are doing to me!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Dear jo please let the whole issue rest.... no harsh feelings... just forget something happened....

Comment

Like I said, buzzkill, as in I don't even want to be on ILW at all! I only came in to clear my name. The last thing I need is more stress!

I followed I-751 threads, made a comment here and there. If I did get involved in horse s h i t, at least I wasn't a coward and used my own name.

All I want is to be left alone. Maybe if "Joe Schmo" has any grace, he will not respond further.

One thing to kgb, I apologize for being rude, but you DROVE me, man. Cease and desist, alright? Don't even respond, please, I don't have the strength, and this is the last place I want to be. I'd rather be vegging in front of the t.v.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Swissnut:

It is very rude to post, then delete.

Oops, forgot I was talking to the Artful Dodger.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                        X