Letter to Truth and E.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Truth and E.

Truth and E; your posts are completely irrelevant, pointless and useless; they create more garbage and nonsense for legitimate grints. Please do not post anymore things unless they are relevant to deporting a scammer. You must stop this insanity. Listen to the Super Moderator Michael. Thank you.

Depo Man = Depot Man = Booob !

Truth and E; your posts are completely irrelevant, pointless and useless; they create more garbage and nonsense for legitimate grints. Please do not post anymore things unless they are relevant to deporting a scammer. You must stop this insanity. Listen to the Super Moderator Michael. Thank you.

Depo Man = Depot Man = Booob !

Comment

Comment

Relax, Depo Man.

This is a Public forum for people to share opinions and get answers to posted questions.

As a member of Public I am doing just that: sharing my opinion and answering to posted questions.

But here is the good news for you: I will be away and not posting for a while

Take care,

E.

Comment

Let the light of God's love shine through you. God bless you.
          Are you sure you've never hurt anyone? Have you considered the things you speak to others? Jesus warns in Matthew 5:21-22 that even being unjustly angry with someone puts you in danger of judgment. Also, how many people have you hurt because of thing

Comment

E; the point is that your posts are totally off any topic remotely related to immigration and that is not appropriate. I speak the truth and that might offend fraudulent grints that are afraid of the truth, but I try to stay on immigration related issues. This is a Public forum for people to share opinions and get answers to questions related to immigration. The Super Moderator Michael welcomes your freedom to post things relevant to immigration and your help to others in their immigration related question. Please do not create garbage that has nothing to do with immigration! There are hundreds of other message boards where people will appreciate your insanity. I want this nonsense to stop now; this board is for Americans to fight against fraudulent grints and legitimate grints to get advice. Listen to the Super Moderator Michael. Thank you.

Truth; you must stop this stupidity! Get out now!!

Comment

I cannot agree more with Depo Man, and I'[m sure more members share this opinion.

Stop contaminating ILW with garbage that has nothing to do with immigration. There are plenty of sites to do your rants and raves.

Comment

Comment

Truth; you must stop this stupidity. Do not make a new thread for your useless things that are totally off any topic remotely related to immigration. This is a public forum for people to share opinions and get answers to questions related to immigration. I will request the Super Moderator Michael if he permits you to post irrelevant things in your thread; do not make a new post. Thank you.

Comment

E E E

Comment

Working...
                    X