Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

an illegal immigrant & has been deported...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an illegal immigrant & has been deported...

My boyfriend of 2 years came to US legally through student Visa from Indo, he applied for an asylum & received a call from his sister that his lawyer did an illegal act and got into jail. Now, all of the clients on this laywer's list has been deported and my boyfriend is one of them. In this case, my bf didn't know anything and trusted this lawyer. I am a US citizen, I really wanted to help him go get his status legal. Can anyone please let me know what are the chances? Can I still marry him if he's an illegal & also has been deported? I really love this man & would sacrisfy anything for him. Thanks a bunch!

My boyfriend of 2 years came to US legally through student Visa from Indo, he applied for an asylum & received a call from his sister that his lawyer did an illegal act and got into jail. Now, all of the clients on this laywer's list has been deported and my boyfriend is one of them. In this case, my bf didn't know anything and trusted this lawyer. I am a US citizen, I really wanted to help him go get his status legal. Can anyone please let me know what are the chances? Can I still marry him if he's an illegal & also has been deported? I really love this man & would sacrisfy anything for him. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

hooray....justice has been served. 1 down, 11,999,999 to go.

Comment

I'd honestly like to see those 11,999,999 people make you look like the skidmark that has been in your underwear for a month.

Comment

you would know, since it rubbed off of your nose.

Comment

someone12 - You must be a resurrected Hitler or the modern devil child. You find happiness from peoples' problems and sorrows. I'm sure you have no friends and disowned by your family. These people are looking for help and support and not insults.

Get off your fat A$$ you good for nothing TRASH and show some kindness, we all only live once and does not have to be this way.

Comment

Yeah Someone12 tortures kittens in his basement.

Comment

Again, msmaria betrays her ignorance....illegals are not a race and AMerica is not to be given away to lowlife illegals. Laws are made to be obeyed and respected.

Comment

**** you and your stupid laws that you don't REALLY give a **** about.

Comment

I rest my case.....your last pathetic statement says it all....you have no patriotism, no understanding nor respect for the laws of the United States of America....you are nothing but trailer-trash, no doubt with a family history of in-breeding.

Comment

YOU don't even give a **** about those stupid laws that you keep referring to - you just have them to fall back on when your hatred and bigotry shines through.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        Again, msmaria betrays her ignorance....illegals are not a race and AMerica is not to be given away to lowlife illegals. Laws are made to be obeyed and respected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        You said Laws are to be obeyed and respected, but do you obey and respect them? You don't even respect other people that have problem, rather do you respect yourself? These are what so called lowlife immigrant do more in America than you have. What have you done for America? It is sitting around making rude comments to those who are here to do what they can to survive?
                        Stop replying to these lowlife comment do something better for yourself, like get a real job!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cupcake:
                          My boyfriend of 2 years came to US legally through student Visa from Indo, he applied for an asylum & received a call from his sister that his lawyer did an illegal act and got into jail. Now, all of the clients on this laywer's list has been deported and my boyfriend is one of them. In this case, my bf didn't know anything and trusted this lawyer. I am a US citizen, I really wanted to help him go get his status legal. Can anyone please let me know what are the chances? Can I still marry him if he's an illegal & also has been deported? I really love this man & would sacrisfy anything for him. Thanks a bunch! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          Difficult situation for you. Your BF will need to file a waiver in order to re-enter the US under any type of visa. If there is no connection between what the lawyer did and the application for your BF, then he should re-apply. However, I do not see why your boyfriend filed for assylum. Nothing in your OP suggested that assylum would be needed if your BF came from India, especially the Kashmire provence. If you and your BF are planning to marry, then I would suggest to file I-129F, the fiance visa. That way when your bf does go back to sckool, he can get the state resident rates and not the foreign rates for tuition. Again, he would still need to file the waiver form.

As far as chances of him coming back, it is hard to tell. However, your bf is not illegal. According to you, he came legally, got a unscrupulous lawyer, probably filed a form which he should not have, and paid for the consequences. This requires a waiver to be filed at the Consulate/Embassy which your BF must provide proof that the lawyer convinced him that what he did was legal. Hopefully, the waiver will be approved, but this is done on a case by case basis. My suggest is to find a really good attorney at Findlaw
                          Good Luck.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I was fighting in Viet Nam while you were still learning how to give handjobs for a nickel apiece, just like your mother. Whether I run a traffic light or not has no bearing on the plain simple fact that illegal aliens have NO right to even be in the United States of America.
                            Lowlife illegals are disobeying our laws each and every second they are taking up space in our country...that's right, 24/7, not to mention other laws they continually violate when they use fake papers to steal jobs from American citizenz, when they drive cars without a license nor insurance, cause wrecks and stagger away from the scene leaving hard working Americans with the bill.....and for this we are supposed to reward them with green cards? Let's empty out the prisons while we are at it....let's show compassion to everyone no matter what laws they disobey.
                            Of course, should any illegal dirtbag break into your house or steal your car, you would raise holy hell with the authorities, thus betraying your hypocrisy.

Comment

Someone12: Thanks for your reply, all I can say is to please be nice to other illegal immigrants. They're here because they wanted to have a better life, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                              X