Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 NOA in TSC

Hi,
    We have filed I-751 in TSC 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to get NOA from TSC?
    Thanks

Hi,
    We have filed I-751 in TSC 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to get NOA from TSC?
    Thanks

Comment

AshadW ...

Was up? Well I m gonna file in couple of days .... I m dealing with TSC too .... U haven't gotten any NOA after 3 weeks ???? so I should expect the same ..... good luck buddy.... We will be in the same boat just after couple of days....

Comment

I emailed my package on January 17th, 2003 registered, return receipt requested. Money order was cashed Jan 28th. I got the receipt back date stamped Jan 21st. Feb 1st I got my NOA extending my current card 1 yr, stating if I do not hear from them within 6 months to contact them.
        As of today March 9, 2004 I am still awaiting the decision.

Comment

Hi ircroxy ,

That sounds better .... R u dealing with TSC ? so in 15 days u got ur NOA, right ? Good luck...

Comment

Hi ircroxy ,

That sounds better .... R u dealing with TSC ? so in 15 days u got ur NOA, right ? Good luck...

Comment

Yes, am dealing with the TCS and yes I received the NOA in a short amount of time. That has little to do with the I-741 being processed though. My one year extension is just about up now and still no decision. NOA in a short time, but process time sure makes up for it.

Comment

Thanks a lot for ur reply ... I would like to ask you one question coz I still got time to send mine .... Can u please take little time and post here all details ...what did u send in application along with ur I-751 as evidences ....thanks in advance ... Pasha

Comment

I sent my package organized in a soft presentation binder. Each area was divided by numbered tabs you can buy in any office supply store. Putting it together took about a day once I had it all together. In between each tab divider I placed plastic inserts, bought at the same store. This is the order that I organzied the binder.

Tab 1) Completed application & Money Order
                  Tab 2) Misc. Identification papers ie. copy of Birth certificate - Copy of marriage certificate - copy of divorce decree (from 1st marriage) - copy of Alien Registration Card - copy of EAD - copy of State Drivers License (showing address)
                  Tab 3) Copy of Mortgage Papers (showing joint ownership) Copy of past leases (shows registered residents) - pictures of home
                  Tab 4) Bank statements (various dates for entire marriage time) - old cancelled checks (shows joint names and address)
                  Tab 4) Vehicle and Property Insurances (shows address and both names)
                  Tab 5) Letters of Employment from spouse and myself stating length of time, wage, position - copies of pay stubs
                  Tab 6) Insurance/Benefits (Blue cross blue shield, Life, Vision, Dental) shows joint memberships and beneficiaries
                  Tab 7) Various receipts (cable, phone, cell, furniture purchase, travel ticket stubs (some with either his or my name, some with both names)
                  Tab 8) Tax statements for three years (showing joint filings
                  Tab 9) Notorized letters from friends who know us and can verify bonifide marriage - Notorized letter from myself and spouse
                  Tab 10) Pictures of us both at different times alone and/or with friends/family

On the front of the presentation binder there is a plastic sleeve. I placed inside that sleeve a computer page with I-751 Removal of Condions Application - Full Name - A# in large bold type. On the inside of the binder in front of all else I placed an index page stating what could be found behind each tab.

I hope this helps you some.

[This message was edited by ircroxy on March 09, 2004 at 03:52 PM.]

Comment

ircroxy ....

Thank you very much .... I know quite a bit about evidences and other stuff related with I-751 ...but I posted before how to prepare application and never got any reply or experience ....but u shared with me exact info what I wanted ... thanks million times ... I really appreciate this... yeah its very helpful to know how others did .... Once again thanks a lot....wish u all the best with ur I-751

Comment

Ircocoxy,
                      Have you received your I-751 decision from TSC? If so, when did you receive it?

Comment

John Doe, no I've no decision yet. I am awaiting an interview date. I have previous posts about my situation. I *think* there is a way to search them. All I know is I will be interviewed, probably October, last I heard.

Comment

Interview with all that evidence? Wow, I would have thought that you would get I-751 approved without interview.

Do you know why they wanna interview you? Is your marriage doing ok?

Comment

well, as I've read from many posters, the amount of evidence doesn't guarantee you to be approved without, I'm just one of the lucky ones I guess From the forums I read, I have come to the conclusion, non professional of course, that those of us in NC seem to be called alot for interviews
                            At the time of application my marriage was still in tact, rocky but in tact. I have a post somewhere on this board about it. Now, I am not with my US spouse which is in the post. I'll update as it goes.

Comment

How did you conclude that most NC people get interviewed? Thats scary coz am also in NC and I dont want the interview coz am like you, no longer with US spouse.

Tell us how you go about this man, esp will you go for the interview and if so how will you do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X