Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking on status w/o receipt number

Hi,

Is there any quick way to contact the USCIS and check the staus of any applications I may have pending when I don't have the Application Receipt Number to hand? (I do have my alien number)

Hi,

Is there any quick way to contact the USCIS and check the staus of any applications I may have pending when I don't have the Application Receipt Number to hand? (I do have my alien number)

Comment

the applicant must call the uscis to check the status on the case,,and yes there is a way to get a very fast answer,,here is the trick,,,when u call the 800# dont fallow the instruction on the voice machine,,when u call,,press one for english,,and then press 2 to skip and then when u hear the voice machine press(6)fast,,,this will connect u with the NBC straight

Comment

i have to do an interview for my college on someone born in a different country that has only lived in the us for 1-5 years. they cant be from canada, australia, britain, or ireland. i would e-mail you the interview if you needed it. i would so appreciate the help. thanks for your time.

Comment

brooke...can u stop this plz,,u post this allready ,,and plz dont be putting it in every single thread,,we read it allready under ur name and if someone has an answer iam sure they will let u know,,

Comment

Thanks. I'll try it.

Comment

Working...
            X