what to expect from second interview?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to expect from second interview?

I have a pending i-485 through being married to an American citizen. We had our first interview last year but we missed an affidavit of support and we were told that we will be called for a second interview. My question is what should I expect from this second interview? Is it necessarily a stokes interview, where me and my wife will be interviewed separately? Can anybody give me some clues as to what might happen during this second interview? Thank you

I have a pending i-485 through being married to an American citizen. We had our first interview last year but we missed an affidavit of support and we were told that we will be called for a second interview. My question is what should I expect from this second interview? Is it necessarily a stokes interview, where me and my wife will be interviewed separately? Can anybody give me some clues as to what might happen during this second interview? Thank you

Comment

hi.
      it can go either way.
      1/best case : you will have a similar interview than the first one.
      2/worst case: separate interviews to verify your case is genuine.
      Make sure your house keys match and that you know which side of the bed you sleep on.

Comment

Working...
      X