Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIFE PREGNANT...YIPPEEEEE!!

I'M A G.C HOLDER / PERM. RESIDENT.

I ENTERED THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY IN JUNE 2003,WHICH BRINGS ME ,FROM WHAT I'VE READ IN THE PAST ON YOUR FORUM,TO BEING ABLE TO APPLY FOR MY U.S. CITIZENSHIP IN EXACTLY 12 MONTHS FROM NOW...YAHOOOOOOO!!

MY FIANCE IN UKRAINE AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS.
    AFTER MY LAST VISIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO,WE WERE PLESENTLY SURPRISED TO DISCOVER SHE HAS BECOME PREGNANT!!
    WHEN OUR CHILD IS BORN, I'LL BE WITH HER, AND OF COURSE, REGISTER WITH THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND HAVE MY NAME RECORDED ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

WE DECIDED IN THE PAST TO BRING HER OVER ON A FIANCE VISA AFTER I BECOME A U.S.C. AND THEN GET MARRIED.

DOES THE FACT THAT WE WILL NOW HAVE OUR "BUNDLE OF JOY" IN THE EQUATION CHANGE HOW WE MOVE FORWARD WITH OUR FUTURE PLANS?
    ARE THERE DIFERENT PROCEDURES/APPLICATION FORMS REQUIRED IN THIS CASE?
    WOULD MY LADY BE ABLE TO COME TO ME ON HER FIANCE VISA,TOGETHER WITH OUR CHILD OR NOT?

OR....

WOULD YOU ADVISE US , ON THE OTHER HAND, TO OFFICIALLY GET MARRIED IN HER COUNTRY PRIOR TO MY GAINING U.S.C. IF THIS WOULD INDEED SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS?

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION ... AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Not so fast celebrating.

You'd be wise to marry her before the child is born. Or else, you'll have to deal with having an illegitimate child out of wedlock and having to submit extra evidences to immigration. Having your name on the birth certificate is not considered enough evidences for child out of wedlock.

Comment

sure, bring more russkies to my country, we don't have enought poor, starving losers, and what about you, are you african or something? go to new york, they don't have enough primitive africans invading the streets over there.
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
        sure, bring more russkies to my country, we don't have enought poor, starving losers, and what about you, are you african or something? go to new york, they don't have enough primitive africans invading the streets over there.
        SICKOFILLEGALS you need to take you primitive a s s where it belongs...
        AOS from F1 "overstay" to
        Sept.2004 Got hitched
        10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
        10.09.06 recieved
        10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
        10.18.06 all Touched
        10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
        10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
        10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

yeah! that's why I take them here, have to put the illegal aliens and the primitives IN THEIR PLACES.
          to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

sickofhisa$$
            do not ever say " my country"
            I do not need to remind you that it is not your country
            you are just an insect can live in any pond

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Who's the father ???

Comment

yeah! that's why I take them here, have to put the illegal aliens and the primitives IN THEIR PLACES.
                Louisiana I-10 exit 139, Live Tiger Exhibit.
                I saw you there! You were just a kitten, who ya tryin' to fool with this pic? Had you eatin' outta the palm of my hand!

Comment

like any American needs to take the advice of said, the camel jockey.

Comment

THANKS FOR THOSE WITH POSITIVE INPUT,IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED AND I'M MOVING AHEAD WITH IT RIGHT NOW......
                    AS FOR THE "SICKOFILLEGALS" RACIST PUDDY TAT/PRIMATE IN STRIPED PYJAMAS......
                    AND THE GENEALOGICALLY INSECURE "SONOF.... WHO DID YOU SAY THAT WAS AGAIN??"
                    CONGRATULATIONS!!!...YOU'RE BEING IGNORED HA!! HA!!

Comment

hey Said don't speak of insects ok? you people eat them by the handful and to the starving cannibal and YOU DON'T EVER tell AN AMERICAN WHAT TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY, EVER!!! Safariland watch out! you can be tough via cyber, let me tell you, in the US we kick a/s/s/ be very careful. So the starving russki pushed a puppy but who's the father??? Listen to this immigrant, he just go off the boat and he's already giving opinions.

Comment

hey Said don't speak of insects ok? you people eat them by the handful and to the starving cannibal and YOU DON'T EVER tell AN AMERICAN WHAT TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY, EVER!!! Safariland watch out! you can be tough via cyber, let me tell you, in the US we kick a/s/s/ be very careful. So the starving russki pushed a puppy but who's the father??? Listen to this immigrant, he just go off the boat and he's already giving opinions.
                        I hope whoever read this knows that not all Americans have this feeling. You sick S O B, for posting this racist comment!

Comment

Working...
                        X