E2 VISA FEEDBACK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2 VISA FEEDBACK

I run a small online business that is expanding very well. I will soon need to have my sister and my mother work with me full time in order to run my business.

I am in Vancouver Canada and want to bring all three of us down to the US to run the business from the US.

I have been told that the E2 bare minimum investment of $50,000 USD is PER PERSON. So if I wanted to bring three people down, we would have to have $50,000 each.

Does anyone have any feedback on E2 (would it be better to use an L1)?

Thanks!

I run a small online business that is expanding very well. I will soon need to have my sister and my mother work with me full time in order to run my business.

I am in Vancouver Canada and want to bring all three of us down to the US to run the business from the US.

I have been told that the E2 bare minimum investment of $50,000 USD is PER PERSON. So if I wanted to bring three people down, we would have to have $50,000 each.

Does anyone have any feedback on E2 (would it be better to use an L1)?

Thanks!

Comment

L-1 doesn't require an investment, but you still need to show company viability. Actually, the E-2 does not have a set amount of investment, but it should be sufficient to cover your costs and salaries. It varies by how labor or capital intensive your company is.

myronmorales@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X