X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Change

Hi all:

I just changed my legal name through the local county court system. I have a Naturalization pending case with CIS. How should I contact them about the change? What form should I use? And what's the time limit to contact CIS?

Thank you so much and God bless.
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Hi all:

I just changed my legal name through the local county court system. I have a Naturalization pending case with CIS. How should I contact them about the change? What form should I use? And what's the time limit to contact CIS?

Thank you so much and God bless.
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

i don't know if you can. You may have to carry your name change form with you all the time.

Only cuz many people filed for name changed (of an illegal friend). Filed for another nat certificate. Gave that to their friend. And they used that for a passport. They took adv of the fact that most systems query based upon name, nationality and birthdate. It's a way around the system and beat it.

why do you think the US is sooooo adament on biometric security features?

-= nav =-

Comment

Bring your name change with you to the interview. You just delayed your case, though, because the new name will probably have to be checked.

Comment

Shouldn't I send INS my name change within 10 days? How can I do this?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation