K3 Timing - 90 days at the NVC first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3 Timing - 90 days at the NVC first?

Can anyone tell me how the K3 works. If MSC finally approves the I-129F (the receipt date is April 26 and no word yet) where does it then go? I have read straight to the country for the visa and I have also read it first goes to the NVC and then in about 90 days goes to the country where the visa is issued.

Can anyone tell me how the K3 works. If MSC finally approves the I-129F (the receipt date is April 26 and no word yet) where does it then go? I have read straight to the country for the visa and I have also read it first goes to the NVC and then in about 90 days goes to the country where the visa is issued.

Comment

i am too awaiting K-3, my congress called the MSC who told her over 2 weeks ago that they were processing dates of 04/25, im getting kinda worried, my receipt date is early may and i passed my 90 actual days this week, the processing time given by the MSC line said 60-90days, but there are a lot of ppl that have expected to be approved by now, that havent heard anything, as far as the process, i dont know, im as puzzled as you, my congress said that my approval will go straight to my embassy, but then my embassy said it had to go to NVC so who do you believe

Comment

Working...
      X