Cluture Shock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluture Shock

Now that my wife is with me I'm in total culture shock at how normal my wife is compared to me i almost feel sorry for her. In fact i do. !! Don't they teach anyone over in that county the art of copying **** *** and emulating it for there masters i mean husbands sorry! They copy everything thing else ? Wtf ? i ask her to put on something **** and she wears Winnie the ginges kahn pajamas to bed... o don't ask. Is there someone out there that can tell me how to make someone aware of the sensual and seductive side of ***. ? Any actual educational soft core *** 101 videos im afraid if i show her a *** hard core **** that she might get the wrong message and wind up morally corrupted like me !!

Now that my wife is with me I'm in total culture shock at how normal my wife is compared to me i almost feel sorry for her. In fact i do. !! Don't they teach anyone over in that county the art of copying **** *** and emulating it for there masters i mean husbands sorry! They copy everything thing else ? Wtf ? i ask her to put on something **** and she wears Winnie the ginges kahn pajamas to bed... o don't ask. Is there someone out there that can tell me how to make someone aware of the sensual and seductive side of ***. ? Any actual educational soft core *** 101 videos im afraid if i show her a *** hard core **** that she might get the wrong message and wind up morally corrupted like me !!

Comment

Working...
    X